英语巴士网

《蓝精灵2》精彩语句

分类: 影视英语 

Holy smurf, I'm a downer.

我的天啊,我是个令人沮丧的人。

You're playing dirty now!

你在使诈!

I do believe we got off on the wrong foot earlier.

我承认我们刚开始没给对方留下好印象。

Yo, take it down a notch, my blues brothers.

好啦,我的蓝精灵兄弟们,冷静一点吧。

You always barge in and ruin everything! You're like a walking disaster!

你总是闯进来把一切搞糟!你就是个扫把星!

Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

扪心自问吧。你知道这是真的。

He's been chewed up about it ever since.

他一直解不开这个心结。

But I can't take the brunt of it anymore.

但是我再也不想做你发泄的对象了。

You already blamed yourself for your dad. So I took the heat.

你已经因为失去父亲而自责了。所以我承受了这一压力。

Look at me, all rough-and-tumble.

看看我,完全是一团乱。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目