英语巴士网

汉英商务英语810句对照4

分类: 外贸英语 
我打的是公用电话。  I'm calling from a public phone.

电话跟我联络。  Contact me by telephone.

我6点至8点都在。  I will be in between six and eight.

我整晚都在这里。  I will be here all night.

好的,我会等候你的。  All right, I will be waiting for you .

喂,是陈先生的家吗?  Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

喂,我想和陈先生讲话。  Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

请你重说一遍好吗?  Will you please repeat it?

他已经离开了。  He has left already .

他正在出席会议。  He is attending a conference now.

喂!我是接线员。  Hello, This is operator.

我稍后会打电话给你。  Ill call you up later.

我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?  May I talk to Mr.McCoy?

我能用一下电话吗?  May I use the telephone?

我姓沈。  This is Shen calling.

沈先生吗?  Is that Mr.Shen?

是的,我姓沈。  Yes, this is Shen speaking.

你要和谁讲话?  Whom do you want to talk to?

我要和杰克先生讲话。  I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.

我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。  Ill connect you with his office.

抱歉让你久等了,接通了。  Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

占线。  The line is busy.

没有人接电话。  No answer.

他正在通话。  He is on the phone.

这个电话不通。  This telephone line is interrupted.

电话串线了。  The wire has got crossed.

请问是谁打来的?  Who is speaking?

恐怕你打错号码了。  I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

打265-5822.  Ill calling 265-5822.

请挂电话。  Please ring off.

我回电话给你。  Ill call you back.

让我在电话中和她讲些话。  Let me talk to her over the phone.

请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?  Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?  Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

我会请她回电话。  I'm going to put on to her.

声音不清楚。  The voice is not distinct.

打电话到我办公室。  Give me a ring at my office.

我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。  I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?  Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

对方的姓名是什么?  What is your parts name?

你的姓是怎样拼写的?  How do you spell your last name?

请换成英镑吧。  Pound Sterling please.

这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?  Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. Whats your proposition?

这笔透支要利息吗?  Is there any interest on this money?

是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。  Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.

根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。  According to the regulations, sir, youll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.

我想买些旅行支票。  I want to buy some travellers checks.

听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?  I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?

您支票本带来了没有?  Have you got your cheque book with you?

您要转帐的金额。  The amount you want to transfer.

大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。  The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。  I see. Ill go and check.

我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?  Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

可以,让我看看您的卡。  Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。  Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.

您想汇多少钱?  How much would you like to remit?

我想您是汇美元吧?  I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

可以请问汇款的原因吗?  May I ask the reason for your remittance?

您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?  Do you want to remit the money by air mail or by cable, sir?

那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。  So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。  Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

那我就用信汇吧。  Ill take M/T.

汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。  For £300 to London, the commiossion is 3, please.

打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?  Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?  To whom is the check payable, madam?

是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。  Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?  Would you please tell me your phone number so that well ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

噢,您的汇款已经到了。  Yes, your money has arrived.

好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。  Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?  How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

您想兑换多少?  How much do you want to change?

请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?  Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

给你,请查一下。  Here you are , please check.

我想把一些英镑换成人民币。  I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?  Are you going to use cash or travellers cheques?

500美元可兑换人民币4350元。  So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB yuan.

但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。  But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

请原谅。  I beg your pardon.

我们想约你来参加面试。  We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?  Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?

关于产品一事让我向你说明。  Let me tell you about our product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。  This is our most recently developed product.

我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。  Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。  That sounds like the product we had in mind.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。  I'm sure youll be pleased with this product.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。  I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我强力推荐这种产品。  I strongly recommend this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。  If I were you, i'd choose this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。  Weve already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品在国外很畅销。  This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。  Our product is competitive in the international market.

让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。  Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。  Good. Thats just what we want to hear.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。  The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。  Our product is lower priced than the competition.

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。  Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。  One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?  Could we see the specifications for the X200?

当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。  Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to see.

你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?  How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目