汉英商务英语810句对照5
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗? Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢? How soon can you have your product ready?
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗? You havent sold your product in our country so far, have you?
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。 Weve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗? Youve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。 We really cant discount the price more than six percent.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢? What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
我们提供永久保证。 We offer a life-time guarantee.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗? Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢? How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映? Whats been the consumer reaction to your product?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗? Have you marketed your product yet?
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。 Were afraid that your products quality wont satisfy Chinese customers.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。 We feel product quality is high indeed.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。 I'm afraid that the item isnt what were looking for.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少? That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。 Your unit price seems fair enough, but were hoping for a higher discount rate.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢? Whats the best price youre prepared to offer for your product?
这要根据所订的数量而定。 It depends on the quantity ordered.
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗? What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你们每件要价多少呢? How much do you charge per unit?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢? Whats your wholesale price on this item?
总折扣你们准备提供多少? How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
运费由谁来负责呢? Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
谁负担运费呢? Who assumes shipment cost?
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢? When could we typically expect delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢? What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。 Well have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我们现在开始开会好吗? Shall we start the meeting now?
谢谢你出席今天的会议。 Thank you for attending todays meeting.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。 Lets look at the agenda and talk the first item.
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗? Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗? Weve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。 I dont know about the rest of you, but i'd like a break.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。 Lets stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。 Well, I think its time we get back to business.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
今天就到这儿了。 Thats all for today.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。 Lets call it a day.
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧? How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
对不起,星期二我无法参加。 I'm sorry. I cant make it on Tuesday.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。 And so, i'd like to proceed to the next stage.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, i'd like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗? Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。 Before you go on, I have a question.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。 I'm sorry to interrupt, but i'd like you to explain that a little more.
真的,你想知道什么呢? Sure, what did you want to know?
当然,你什么都可以问。 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗? Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗? I'm sorry, but I didnt understand your question. Could you please restate it?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗? Would you please clarify your question?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗? I didnt catch that, Could you go over that again?
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。 I'm sorry. I dont get what youre driving at.
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗? Could you hold your questions until Ive finished?
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。 I'd appreciate it if youd wait until be end for questions.
最后会有时间发问的。 Therell be time for questions at the end.
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢? How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
那是一个很难回答的问题。 Thats a tough question to answer.
一共要花多少钱呢? How much will all this cost?
目前我要多讨论那个问题。 I will talk more about that in a moment.
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。 I dont know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我查对一下然后送还给你。 Ill check into it and get back to you.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。 I dont have the figures, but Ill find out.
那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。 Thats not my area, but Ill get an answer for you.
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。 Lets ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Its very satisfying to see so many of you here.
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。 Today, i'd like to show you something which Im sure youll find interesting.
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today its my privilege to bring it to you.
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。 Its an honor to be speaking to you today.
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。 I'm Barnard and its my great honor to tell you about our new product