英语巴士网

汉英商务英语810句对照3

分类: 外贸英语 
我想问你一个问题。  I would like to ask you a question.

好,请说。  Yes. Please do.

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?  Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。  I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。  I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?  Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

请你尽量放慢说话速度。  It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

我会试试看。  I will try.

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?  Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。  It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。  We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。  Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。  We really need more specific information about your technology.

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?  Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。  I will try, but no promises.

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?  I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

不客气。  You are welcome.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。  The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

我可以提示一个想法。  Let me give you an indication.

请记得这不是最后的回答。  Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。  Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。  Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

没有相关的出版资料。  There is no such published information.

这样的资料为机密资料。  Such data is confidential.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。  I am not sure such data does exist.

这要看列表内容。  It would depend on what is on the list.

我们急需这些资料。  We need them urgently.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。  All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

我想请刘先生来听电话。  I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?  May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?  May I speak to your boss?

找一位能讲英语的人来。  Give me someone who can speak English.

请问有没有会讲英语的?  Is there anyone who can speak English.

我想请你们负责人讲话。  I would like to talk with someone in charge.

我想请你们主管讲话。  I would like to talk to your chief.

我要请王先生讲话。  Let me talk to Mr. Wang.

我能请李先生讲话吗?  Can I speak to Mr. Li?

他什么时候回来?  When is he expected to be back?

你知道他什么时候会回来?  Do you know when he will be back?

你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?  Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?

请问你是哪一位?  Who is this ,please?

请问你是谁?  Who is calling, please?

请问你姓名?  May I have your name?

你要找谁?  Whom are you calling?

请你把他的名字拼给我好吗?  Will you please spell his name for me?

请再说一遍。  Please say it again.

请你说大声一点好吗?  Would you speak a little louder?

请你大声一点好吗?  Will you speak up, please?

请你说慢一点好吗?  Will you speak more slowly?

王先生现在不在此地。  Mr. Wang is not in now.

他现在不在这里。  He is not in now.

他还没有来。  He has not come in yet.

他在三十分钟内会到这里。  He will be here in 30 minutes.

他已经回家去了。  He has gone home.

他正在开会。  He is in conference.

你需要留言吗?  May I take your message?

要我请他回你电话吗?  May I have him call you back?

抱歉陈先生不在,你要不要跟其他人讲话?  I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?

我把这个电话转给陈先生。  I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.

请你不要挂断,我替你找他的号码。  Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.

真抱歉,让你久等了。  I am sorry to keep you waiting.

他的分机号码是285.  His extension number is 285.

他正在接听别的电话。  He is speaking on another phone.

请你代我留话好吗?  Would you please take a message?

你要留什么话吗?  Would you like to leave any message?

我要打一个叫号电话。  I would like to place a station-to-station call.

我要打一个叫人电话。  I would like to place a person-to-person call.

我不知道该怎么打。  I dont know how to do that.

你愿意付电话费用吗?  Will you accept the charge.

电话局在什么地方?  Where is the telephone office?

这附近有公用电话吗?  Is there a public phone near here?

你有打电话的硬币吗?  Do you have a coin for the phone?

这个号码怎么打?  How do I call this number?

你有电话簿吗?  Do you have a phone book(directory)?

我想打个长途电话到台北去。  I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.

我想打个电话到美国去。  I want to make an overseas call to the United States?

打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?  How much is a call to the United states?

请你回我一个电话好吗?  Will you please call me back?

我可以用你的电话吗?  May I use your telephone?

有人在用电话。  Someone is using the phone.

你有分机吗?  Do you have an extension?

我们没有分机。  We dont have an extension.

在转角处有个电话亭。  There is a phone booth in the corner.

那是一个付费电话。  It is a pay phone .

你要打电话给谁?  Whom do you want to call?

我要打个市内电话。  I want to make a local call.

号码是多少?  What is the number?

打查号台查询电话号码。  Call information for the number.

电话好像出故障了。  The phone seems to be out of order.

我打了几次,但是没有人回答。  I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.

我要拨这个号码。  I'm going to dial the number.

电话铃响了。  The telephone is ringing.

没有人接电话。  No one is answering the phone……

我的朋友昨天上午10点打电话给我。  My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. Yesterday.

电话占线。  The phone is busy.

抱歉使你久等了。  Sorry to have kept you waiting.

你要跟谁讲话?  Who do you want to speak to ?

你打什么号码?  What number are you calling?

总机,你给我接错号码了。  Operator, you gave me a wrong number.

你从哪打来的?  Where are you calling from

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目