英语巴士网

商务公关:产品信息

分类: 外贸英语 

公司与客户对话时通过一问一答的方式,客户对于产品的规格、使用寿命、售后服务、折扣等等有了较详细的了解、为日后订货打好了基础。

A: Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in.

啊,是的,这就是我感兴趣的那种样式。

B: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.

我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

A: Yes, what are the specifications?

好的,都有哪些规格呢?

B: If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure, you'll find all the specifications there.

如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

A: Ah, yes. Now what about service life?

哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?

B: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.

我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用五万小时。

A: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?

这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

B: Oh, no, far from it. That's about 5,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range.

不是的,要高出许多。这种比在同样价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出5000小时左右。

A: That's impressive. Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?

非常不错。不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

B: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they'll send someone round immediately.

一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

A: I see. Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?

我明白了。长期购买,你们提供折扣吗?

B: Yes, we do indeed. Our usual figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order.

是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。

A: Yes, of course. Well, thank you very much, Mr. Black.

那当然了。好了,非常感谢,布莱克先生。

B: Not at all, I hope we shall be hearing from you very shortly.

不客气。希望尽快听到您的消息。 

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目