《英语口语王》第3部分:第六章 人在职场a
第一节 求职面试
▼ 面试开始
我是来参加面试的。 I’ve come for an interview.
=I’ve come to apply for the job.
◆I have come for an interview as requested.
我是作为一个应征者来面试的。
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve come for an interview.
早上好,先生,我是来参加面试的。
B: Do you have your resume? 你带来你的简历了吗?
如果可能的话,我想兼职。 If possible, I’d like to work part-time.
A: Do you want to work part-time or full-time?
你是想兼职还是专职呢?
B: If possible, I’d like to work part-time.
如果可能的话,我想兼职。
我的合同期满了。 My employment contract is about to expire.
A: Why are you dropping the current job?
你为什么要离开现在地职位呢?
B: My employment contract is about to expire.
我的合同期满了。
我相信我在你们公司会有更好的机会。 I believe I’ll have better opportunities in your company.
A: What makes you decide to join our company?
什么使你决定加入我们公司?
B: I believe I’ll have better opportunities in your company.
我相信我在你们公司会有更好的机会。
因为那份工作挑战性不够。 Because the job wasn’t challenging enough.
A: What made you decide to change jobs?
是什么使你决定更换工作的?
B: Because the job wasn’t challenging enough.
因为那份工作挑战性不够。
为什么你想换工作呢? Why do you want to change your job?
◆Why do you plan to leave the preset job?
你为什么打算离开现在的工作?
◆Why do you want to leave your current employment?
你为什么希望离开门前的工作?
我在事业上需要有更多的发展机会。 I need more opportunities for career growth.
A: Why are you leaving? 你为什么要离职呢?
B: I need more opportunities for career growth.
我在事业上需要有更多的发展机会。
贵公司能给我提供升职的机会。 Your company provides me with the hope for further promotion.
A: Why are you interested in working in our company?
为什么对我们公司感兴趣呢?
B: Your company provides me with the hope for further promotion.
贵公司能给我提供升职的机会。
你为什么这么久没有工作呢? Why were you out of work for so long?
A: Why were you out of work for so long?
你为什么这么久没有工作呢?
B: I’d like to get a more specialized job.
我想获得一份更加专业化的工作。
我以前经常上夜班。 I used to work at night.
◆I don’t mind working at night. 我不介意在晚上工作。
A: Do you mind working on the night shift?
你介意上夜班吗?
B: No. I used to work at night. 不介意,我以前经常上夜班。
你为什么要放弃目前的工作? Why are you leaving your present job?
A: Why are you leaving your present job?
你为什么要放弃目前的工作?
B: Management changed and we didn’t get along.
经理换人,而我们相处不好。
这个职务的头衔是什么? What title will the position have?
A: What title will the position have?
这个职务的头衔是什么?
B: The title will be an assistant to general manager.
总经理助理。
每天工作多长时间? What are the working hours each day?
A: What are the working hours each day?
每天工作多长时间?
B: From nine to five, with one hour rest from noon to one.
朝九晚五,中午12点到1点是休息时间。
我需要加班吗? Do I need to work overtime?
A: Do I need to work overtime? 我需要加班吗?
B: We seldom work overtime. 我们很少加班。
我得先试用你三个月。 I’ll have to take you on three month’s probation first.
◆The first three months is a probation period.
最初三个月是试用期。
A: How long is my probation? 我的试用期多长?
B: I’ll have to take you on three month’s probation first.
我得先试用你三个月