经典电影求婚对白:心火 Firelight
-Your asked to see me?
-是你想见我?
-Yes.
-是的。
-I wanted a moment alone with you before I go.
-我想在离开前与你单独聚一聚。
-Please. Have a seat.
-请坐吧。
-Miss Laurier...
-罗小姐……
-... I won't waste your time.
-我不会浪费你的时间。
-I'm a single man,
-我是个单身汉,
-with 5,000 acres to my name.
-名下有五千亩地。
-If you would consider a life in America,
-你肯考虑在美国生活,
-I would be proud to take you there,
-我很乐意带你去的,
-as my wife.
-把你当作妻子般带去。
-You pay me a very great compliment, sir.
-你实在令我受宠若惊了。
-But the answer is no.
-但你还是拒绝我的建议。
-I'm afraid so.
-你说对了。
-You don't know till you ask.
-总得问过才知结果嘛。
-You're not too disappointed, I think.
-我想你不致太失望吧。
-I hardly know you.
-我并不太熟悉你。
-So I won't act as if I can't live without you, but...
-总不致于没有你就活不下去,但……
-A man can get his hopes up pretty high pretty quick.
-不知你会不会改变初衷。
-I'm sorry.
-很对不起。
-Just so I know...
-我想请教你……
-I'll be doing this again one of these days.
-我迟一些可能还会向人求婚。
-Is there anything I can fix?
-我还有什么可以自我改善呢?
-Like my dress...
-例如我的衣着……
-...how I talk?
-我的言行举止?
-No, Mr. Taylor.
-不必了,戴先生。
-Any lady would be fortunate to be courted by you.
让你求婚的女士其实都三生有幸。
-Any lady but you.
可惜你不是这样想。