经典电影求婚对白:爱情故事 Love Story
- I mean you should keep at it. - Who said I won't?
- 我的意思是你应该坚持不懈。- 谁说我不会?
-I'm going to study with Nadia Boulanger.
-我要和拿迪尔布兰格学习。
-Who?
-谁?
-Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.
-明年。我在巴黎有份奖学学习。
-Paris?
-巴黎?
-Yeah, I've never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.
-啊,我从没去过欧洲。我都等不及了。
- How long have you known? - Come on, Oliver. it's stupid. Would you please. It's inevitable.
- 你知道多久了?-别这样,奥列弗,别这样愚蠢, 这是不可避免的。
-What is?
-什么意思?
-That we'll graduate, we'll separate. You'll go to Law School.
-我们会毕业然后我们会分手。你会去法学院。
-What are you talking about?
-你在说什么?
-You're a millionaire, I'm a social zero.
-你是富家子弟,我是一文不名。
-What do you mean? We're together, we're happy.
-你什么意思?我们在一起,我们快乐。
-Harvard is like a bag full of toys, but when the holiday is over, -you have to go back where you belong.
-哈佛就象个充满玩具的袋子,但是假期结束,你得回到属于你的地方。
- Back to bake cookies? - Pastries. Don't make fun of my father.
- 回去烤蛋糕?- 不要拿我父亲开玩笑。
-Then don't leave me, Jenny!
-不要离开我,珍妮!
-Please.
-求你了。
-What about my scholarship and Paris, which I've never seen in my -whole god damn life?
-那我的奖学学习和巴黎怎么办,我还没见过呢?
-What about our marriage?
-那我们的婚事呢?
-Who said anything about marriage?
-谁在说什么婚事?
-I'm saying it, now.
-我现在说。
-You want to marry me?
-你想娶我?
-Yeah.
-对。
-Why?
-为什么?
-Because...
-因为……
-That's a good reason.
-那是个好理由。