英语巴士网

经典电影求婚对白:音乐之声Sound Of Music

分类: 实用英语 

-Yes?

-什么呢?

-Well, uh...

-这个,呃……

-Nothing was the same when you were away and...

-从你来后,家里一切都变了……

-it'll be all wrong again after you leave.

-你走后,一切可能又会变糟了。

-And I just thought perhaps you might, uh...

-我只是在想你也许会……

-change your mind?

-改变一下心意?

-I'm sure the baroness

-我想夫人

-will be able to make things fine for you.

-一定会把家里的事替你布置得妥当的。

-Maria,

-玛丽亚,

-there isn't going to be any baroness.

-男爵夫人不再留下来了。

-There isn't?

-真的吗?

-No.

真的。

-I don't understand.

-我不能明白。

-Well, we've, um, called off our engagement, you see, and--

-我们取消婚约了,你知道,还有……

-Oh, I'm sorry.

-我真抱歉。

-Yes.

-是的。

-You are?

-你是这样的吗?

-Mm-hmm.

-嗯。

-You did?

-你真的这么做了吗?

-Yes.

-是的。

-Well, you can't marry someone when you're...

-你不能娶了某人……

-in love with someone else.

-却是爱着另外一个人。

-Can you?

-你能吗?

-The Reverend Mother always says,

-大修女一定会说,

-"When The Lord closes a door,

-“主关上了一扇门,

-somewhere he opens a window."

又打开了一扇窗。”

-What else does the Reverend Mother say?

-大修女又说了什么事了呢?

-That you have to look for your life.

-你必须追寻自己的生命。

-Is that why you came back?

-这就是为什么你回来的原因?

-And have you found it...

-那你有没有找到它……

-Maria?

-玛丽亚?

-I think I have.

-我想我找到了。

-I know I have.

-我知道我找到了。

-I love you.

-我爱你。

-Maria. Is there anyone I should go to, to ask permission to marry you?

-玛丽亚。我们应该去问谁,求他让你嫁给我?

-Well, why don't we ask--

-我想我们去问……

- The children? - The children?

-孩子们吗?-孩子们吗?

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目