电影《飘》的经典求婚对白
-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-说吧,说完了马上走!
-What is it?
-是什么?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我没有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一个没有教养的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me...
-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候……
-...the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-……我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money...
-现在你已经很富有了……
-...you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
-……不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我从没听过如此差的谎话。
-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了……
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能让自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不会爱你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜欢结婚。
-Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
-你想过结婚只是为了玩吗?
-Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
为了玩乐?对男人来说就是的。
-Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
-安静点!你想他们也听到吗?
-You've been married to a boy and an old man.
-你曾嫁过一个小男孩和一个老男人。
-Why not try a husband of the right age, with a way with women?
-为什么不找个合适一点的呢?
-You're a fool, Rhett Butler, when you know I shall always love another man.
-你知道我会喜欢其他男人的。你这个笨蛋!
-Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett? Stop it! No more of that talk.
-不要说了!思嘉丽,不要再说那种话。
-Rhett, don't, I shall faint.
-不要啊,我会晕的。
-I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
-我就想你晕。
-None of the fools you've known have kissed you like this, have they?
-没有人像我这样吻你的,是吧?
-Your Charles, or your Frank, or your stupid Ashley.
-那个小男孩,老男人,或者那个笨蛋爱希礼。
-Say you're going to marry me. Say "yes." Say "yes! "
-说你愿意嫁给我吧,说吧。说“我愿意!”
-Yes.
-我愿意。
-Are you sure you meant it? You don't want to take it back?
-你说真的吗?不会反悔吗?
-No.
-不会。
-Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
-看着我说真心话。
-Did you say "yes" because of my money?
-你说“我愿意”是为了我的金钱吗?
-Well....
-噢……
-Yes. Partly.
-是,有一点的。
-Partly?
-有一点?
-Well, you know, Rhett, money does help, and, of course I am fond of you.
-当然了,瑞德,钱总是好的,我当然很喜欢你。
-Fond of me.
-喜欢我。
-Well, if I said I was madly in love with you, you'd know I was lying...
-如果我说我很疯狂地爱你,那我肯定是在说谎。
-...but you always said we had a lot in common....
-……但你常说我们有很多相同的地方……
-Yes, you're right, my dear.
-没错,我亲爱的。
-I'm not in love with you any more than you are with me.
-有你和我在一起就好了。
-Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
-上帝会保佑真正爱你的人的。
-What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
-你喜欢什么样的戒指呢,亲爱的?
-Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
噢,钻石戒指。要大颗点的,瑞德。
-You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
-那将是这里最大的钻石戒指了。
-I'll take you to New Orleans for the most expensive honeymoon...
我会和你去新奥尔良度蜜月……
-...my ill-gotten gains can buy.
-……那将是最豪华舒适的。
-Oh, that would be just heavenly.
-噢,太好了。
-And I think I'll buy your trousseau for you, too.
-我还要给你买嫁妆。
-Rhett, how wonderful, but...
-瑞德那太好了,可是……
-...you won't tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
-你不会告诉其他人的,对吧?
-Still the little hypocrite.
-还是有点要面子。