税收英语对话免税补贴
哪些补贴可以免税?
Which kind of subsidy can be exempt from tax
税务局:这里是涉外分局。
Tax official: This is the foreign tax bureau.
布朗:我是ABC公司的乔治。布朗。我找李先生通话。
Taxpayer: This is George brown from ABC company. I“d like to speak to Mr. li.
税务局:请稍等。
Tax official: Hold the line, please.
李先生:我是李彤,有什么事吗,布朗?
Mr. Li: Litong speaking. How can I help?
布朗:有个事请教您。补贴也和工资一样纳税吗?
Taxpayer: I have a question to consult with you. Is the subsidy subject to personal income tax as salary ?
李先生:与工资不同,对外籍人士有许多免税。
Mr. Li: Different from the salary, there are many exemptions in subsidy for the foreigners.
布朗:能说得详细些吗?
Taxpayer: Can you explain it in detail?
李先生:住房、吃饭、洗衣等补贴,只要不是现金支付并实报实销就可以免税。
Mr. Li: The housing, meal, and cloth washing allowance are exempt, provided they are not paid by cash and the amount is in proof of invoice .
布朗:去、离职过程中发生的搬家费呐?
Taxpayer: What about the housing transfer allowance happened in the course of entering or leaving office?
李先生:实际发生的可以免。但每月以搬家的名义支付就不能认为是合理的了。