英语巴士网

中英文:法律制止信范例(配偶邮寄用)

分类: FECT金融英语 
制止信范例(配偶邮寄用)

Date

日期

Name of Spouse

配偶的姓名

Address

住址

Dear Name of Spouse:

配偶名:

I am writing you this letter to document a series of physical beatings I received from you during the month of (specify)。

我写此信是为了以文件证明在X月你给我带来了连续的身体伤害。

Such conduct has caused me to suffer severe humiliation and embarrassment, emotional distress, and physical discomfort from lacerations and other visible bruises. I have taken photographs of my injuries as proof of your acts.

这样的暴行使我遭受了极度的屈辱,情感压抑,并忍受着伤口和其他可见伤痕带来的身体不适。我已对这些伤处进行了拍照,作为你暴行的证据。

Please treat this as my final demand for you to cease and desist perpetrating any conduct of a threatening nature upon me. This includes.findlaw verbal threats, abusive language, and physical contact. In the event this request is ignored, be assured I will call the police and seek a temporary order of protection in the family court. This order may, among other things, prohibit you from remaining in our marital residence. I have consulted an attorney who will file criminal charges as well as a civil lawsuit grounded in assault and battery, not to mention a request for the police to arrest you.

请你停止对我实施任何意在威胁的行为,这是我对你最后的请求。这包括不要对我进行口头威胁、辱骂和身体上的触碰。如果你对此请求置若罔闻,我一定会叫警察并请求家事庭发临时保护令。保护令的内容将包括禁止你在我们的婚内住所继续居住。我已经咨询了律师,届时他会以殴打为由对你正式提起刑事诉讼并附带民事诉讼,当然请求对你的逮捕也是不可避免的。

Hopefully, all of this will not be necessary. I suggest you hire an attorney to contact my lawyer within the next several days in the amicable attempt to resolve our marital difficulties and avoid expensive and protracted legal intervention.

非常希望事情不会发展到如此地步。建议你最近几天雇律师与我的律师联系,希望能以和平的方式解决我们婚姻中的问题,从而避免昂贵又冗长的法律方式。

Very truly yours,

此致

Name of Spouse

配偶名

cc: Name of Your Attorney

律师名

——Send certified mail, return receipt requested.

以挂号信方式寄出,收条交回。

——Author's Note: A similar version of this letter can be sent by your attorney if you prefer.

作者附言:此信还有类似的版本,如果你愿意,你的律师会代为寄出

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目