VI.Farewells(1)道别a
告辞用语
It is getting dark. I must be off now.
天越来越黑,我得走了。
Since you are quite busy, I had better be off now.
我很忙,我现在就走。
The train starts at 8:00. I’m afraid I have to hurry now.
火车八点开,我恐怕现在得快点走。
It’s about time I was going. Thank you for your time.
是我该走的时候了,谢谢您花时间陪我。
Oh, I’ll be going now. I enjoy our chats very much.
噢,我得现在就走,我很喜欢和您聊天。
Excuse me, Mr. Yan. I must go now.
对不起,严先生,我现在就得走。
It is going to rain. I am afraid I must be going now.
天要下雨了,我想我该走了。
Sorry, I’ll have to be going.
抱歉,我得走了。
Well, bye for now.
好了,下次见。
I think I must go now. Thank you for coming to see me off, Mr. Yang.
我想,我该告辞了。杨先生,谢谢您来送我们。
Well, it’s time to board the plane now!
好了,该登机了。
Then, I’ll have to say good-bye now.
我得说再见了。
I’ve come to say goodbye. Thanks for everything.
我是来道别的,谢谢您们的关照。
You see, we’ll have to leave the hotel at six.
瞧,我们得6点钟离开旅馆。
Excuse me, but I won’t be able to stay any longer.
请见谅,我不得不先告辞了。
Excuse me, but I must be running along.
对不起,我得赶快走。
I really appreciate your taking the time to talk to me, and now I must go.
很感谢您费时和我畅谈,我该告辞了。
I’d better not take up any of your time.
我最好别再占用您的时间了。
I suppose I’d better be going.
我想我最好现在就走。
I am very glad to have seen you and have had an enjoyable evening.
很高兴见到您,今天晚上过得真愉快。
It’s been a pleasure to be with you. I think I’ve to catch No. 2 bus.
和您在一起真令人高兴,我想我得赶2路公共汽车了。