英语巴士网

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

分类: 英语口语 

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

你多久没有回家了?开始想家里的爸爸妈妈了吗?回家一般也会有一个固定的范式来发展:第一天,我就是家里的小宝贝,吃什么都听我的,爸妈眼中我是世界第一可爱;过几天,爸爸妈妈开始告诉我需要注意下自己的习惯,可能还会有点小指责;再过几天,马上变成家里的最低阶层,被从头到脚开始嫌弃,开始怀疑是不是村子门口的垃圾堆里捡来的。

国外有个网友在雅虎上提问,你的父母都对你说过哪些让你很烦的话?回答也是充满了被嫌弃的味道。

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

Oh pretty much like anything that goes like this:

噢这种情况很多啊,一般都是像这样:

Don’t fall off that ladder.

别从梯子上掉下来。

Don’t drown in that pool.

别在泳池里淹死了。

Don’t get hurt.

别受伤。

Don’t make yourself unlikeable.

别把你自己变得不讨人喜欢。

Etc.etc.

等等,等等。

No, mom, I’m gonna jump off the ladder, kill myself in the pool, hurt myself, and then make everyone hate me.

放心吧,妈,我正打算从梯子上跳下来,在泳池里自杀,伤害我自己,然后让每个人都讨厌我。

“Don’t talk to me like that”

“不要这样和我说话”

“Sit down, shut up!”

“坐下,闭嘴!”

“Are you gonna help me or are you gonna just sit there all day on your iPod?”

“你是打算帮我一下还是继续就坐在那里玩一整天的iPod?”

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

“When are you gonna get a new job?”

“你打算什么时候去找一个新工作?”

Bah, they ask it every time I see them :(

呸,他们每次看到我的时候都这么问我:(

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

As for your question, my answer is “Fold your clothes!” … Folding clothes is my least favorite thing to do. I’d rather clean a toilet.

至于你的提问,我的回答是“把你的衣服折好!”……折衣服是我最讨厌做的事情。我宁愿去刷厕所。

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

Me- oh sh*t!

我:噢 卧槽!

Mom- Don’t swear or you’ll look like a poor person.

妈:不要说脏话,否则你看起来就像一个穷光蛋。

Me- Can we go get some chips?

我:我们可以吃一些薯条吗?

Mom- Only if you want to be fat when your older.

妈:如果你想在你老的时候变成一个胖子的话。

Me- I’m bored. Can we go now.

我:我好无聊。我们现在可以出发了吗?

Mom- 5 more minutes. (which usually meant 30 more minutes.)

妈:再过5分钟。(这通常意味着再过30分钟)

Me- Mom you just drove through a red light.

我:妈你刚闯了一个红灯。

Mom- There was no police so who cares.

妈:这里又没有警察谁管你那么多。

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

I find everything that my mom says is annoying.

我发现我妈说的每件事都很烦人。

Mom- Did you close the cap on the water bottle?

妈:你把水瓶的盖子盖好了吗?

Me- No, I’m just about about to drink some more…

我:没,我还要再喝一些……

Mom- CLOSE IT!!!!!! IT WILL STAIN!!!!!!

妈:盖好!!!!!它会把这里弄脏的!!!!!

Me-  Linoleum doesn’t stain with water

我:油毡不会被水给弄脏的。

Mom- If your so smart why are you in still in school?

妈:如果你那么能那为什么你还在上学?

Me- because I’m 14…

我:因为我只有14啊……

Mom- *still rambling about how I think I know everything*

妈:(还在唠叨为什么我这么能)

Me- Mom, will you buy me this notebook I need for school?

我:妈,可以给我买这个笔记本吗?我学校要用。

Mom- NOOO, make your own

妈:不行,你自己做啊。

Me- It’s only 2 dollars... and the teacher requires it

我:这只要2美元……而且老师有要求。

Mom- When I was in Russia… (some story about how she had survive the cold Siberian nights and live on hardly anything)

妈:当我在俄罗斯的时候……(一些关于她怎么在西伯利亚寒冷的夜晚里艰苦地生存下来的故事)

Me- I happen to know that’s not true.

我:我碰巧知道这都不是真的。

Mom- The only reason I am not taking you back to Russia for proper disciplining is because the Botox is cheaper here!!!!!!!!

妈:我没有带你回俄罗斯好好训练一下的唯一原因就是因为这里的肉毒杆菌素更便宜!!!!!

Me- Please just buy me the notebook?

我:拜托就给我买这个笔记本咯?

Mom- NOOOOOOO! GROUNDED!

妈:不买!绝对不买!

爆笑!老外如何和爸妈互怼

Well when I was a kid (I mean a younger kid haha) they tried to keep me under control hahaha imagine trying to keep a wild duck under control.

当我还是个孩子的时候(我是指更小的时候哈哈)他们想要把我置于掌控之中哈哈哈,来想象一下想要把一个野鸭置于掌控之中。

Anyhow when they punished me for being naughty they would always say “It’s for your own good” … like wtf??

总之当他们因为我淘气来惩罚我的时候,他们总是说“这是为了你好”……这感觉就像喵喵喵?

PS I guess that’s why I turned out to be such a good boy *covers face to hide laughing*

另外,我想这就是为什么我长成了这么棒的一个男孩子吧(掩面而笑)

You’ll miss us once we’re gone!

当我们去世了你就会开始想我们了!

And I do. :(

我好想你们:(

声明:本文系爱思英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。本文仅代表作者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目