汉英商务英语810句对照2
还有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
火车通行证有折扣吗? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
我可以确认我的班机吗? May I reconfirm my flight?
他们全部不预订的吗? Are they all non-reserved seats?
我一定要预订座位吗? Do I have to reserve a seat?
我可以看时刻表吗? May I see a timetable?
我要等候多久呢? How long will I have to wait?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你们还有别的班机吗? Do you have any other flights?
你要什幺时间离开呢? When would you like to leave?
我可以用电话确认吗? Can I reconfirm by phone?
我到哪里可以预订? Where can I make a reservation?
我需要预订餐车吗? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
这是每日航班吗? Is this a daily flight?
对不起,我可以上车吗? Excuse me. May I get by?
坐船到那里要花多少钱? How much does it cost to go there by ship?
我可以取消这张票吗? Can I cancel this ticket?
把它托运到我的目的地。 Check it to my final destination
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
请把你的行李打开。 Please open your baggage.
请你填写这张入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请让我看看你的护照。 Let me see your passport, please.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? So our evenings will be quite full then?
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 Well leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 Thatll put us both in the picture.
那幺我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什幺了。 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.
我还不能马上说定。 I cant say for certain off-hand.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 I'm afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 Weve got to report back to the head office.
谢谢你们的合作。 Thank you for you cooperation.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
欢迎到我们工厂来。 Welcome to our factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 Youll know our products better after this visit.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
然后我们再去看看生产线。 Then we could look at the production line.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。 We are running on two shifts.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 Almost every process is computerized.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
质量比数量更为重要。 Quality is even more important than quantity.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我们得戴上防护帽吗? Do we have to wear the helmets?
生产线是全自动的吗? Is the production line fully attomatic?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢? What kind of quality control do you have?
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? Whats your general impression,may I ask?
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 I'm I'mpressed by your approach to business.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 We would be glad to start business with you.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 I'd appreciate your kind consi'deration in the coming negotiation.
我们十分乐意帮助。 We are happy to be of help.
我保证通力合作。 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 You may be interested in only some of the items.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 I can just have a glance at the rest.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 All these articles are best selling lines.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。 Your desire coincides with ours.
怪不得你这幺有经验。 No wonder youre so experienced.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗? Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意? At what time can we work out a deal?
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。 We also hope to expand our business with you.
这是我们的共同愿望。 This is our common desire.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。 Ive read about it,but i'd like to know more about it.
百闻不如一见。 Seeing is believing.
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢? How would you like to proceed with the negotiations