英语巴士网

环球商务英语(三)

分类: 外贸英语 

    21. This price is F.O.B. New York.这是纽约离岸价。

22. Can we meet each other halfway?我们能折中一下吗?

23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。

24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

25. Don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.

27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。

28. What do you say to our old terms, confirmed and irrevocable L/C?仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?

29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced, we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.

    由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。

30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months credit?首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目