环球商务英语(四)
31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。
32. Traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要复签。
33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。
34. Each is lined with waterproof paper, so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。
35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?
36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。
37. We want deliveries on time, not excuses我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。
38. I apologize for the late delivery, but the carrying vessel had an accident.对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出了事故。
39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?
40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?