英语巴士网

商务英语:讨价还价(二)

分类: 外贸英语 

做买卖肯定要讨价还价,在进退之间求得双方利益的最大化。下面就是几段讨价还价的小对话,供您参考。

(8)

A: We’re not going to be able to get together on price.

在价格上我们的看法似乎无法达成一致。

B: Why not?

怎么会呢?

A: Your bid is much higher than your competitor’s.

你们的价钱比起其他公司高出太多了。

B: I’ll check back with my head office for you.

这个我回头会跟总公司查核一下。

(9)

A: I’ve got good news.

我有好消息告诉你。

B: What is it?

什么好消息?

A: The head office agreed to the lower price you asked for.

总公司已同意你要求的低价格。

B: Good. Now we can go ahead and write up the order.

好极了,现在我们可以准备下单了。

(10)

A: What are your discount terms?

折扣的条件是什么?

B: We give a 2% discount for cash.

付现的话折扣2%。

A: Is that all?

只能这样吗?

B: Yes, that is the best we can do.

是的,这是我们的最低价了。

(11)

A: What are your discount terms?

你们的折扣条件如何?

B: 2-10-net-30.

10天内2%折扣,30天全款。

A: Let’s see, that means a 2% discount if paid within ten days.

哦。那是说如果10天内付款,有2%的折扣。

B: Yes, and full payment is due within 30 days.

是的,如果在30天内付款就没有折扣。

(12)

A: I’m glad that you could see me today.

真高兴你今天能来。

B: Yes, we only have one more item to take care of.

是啊,要谈的只剩下一项而已了。

A: That’s right. We have to work out the final price.

是的,我们得把最后的价格敲定。

B: It’s time to get down to business now.

是进入正题的时候啦。

(13)

A: We’re ready to place our order.

我们准备好下订单了。

B: Glad to hear that.

太好了。

A: Can I give it to you now?

现在就下给你,可以吗?

B: I’m all ears.

洗耳恭听。 

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目