英语巴士网

商务英语:讨价还价(一)

分类: 外贸英语 

做买卖肯定要讨价还价,在进退之间求得双方利益的最大化。下面就是几段讨价还价的小对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: What is your best price on this item?

此一品目的最低价是多少?

B: $24.95 per hundred pieces.

一百个是美金二十四块九毛五。

A: That will be fine with us.

这价钱还可以。

B: Fine. I’ll start the paperwork for your order right away.

好啊,那我立刻就为你们的订单做准备了。

(2)

A: Can we expect the same price as last time?

价钱能够和上次的一样吗?

B: Oh, yes, no problem about that.

哦,可以。没问题的。

A: Good, we’ll be ordering in just a few days.

很好,两三天内我们就会下订单。

(3)

A: This price is quite a bit higher than it was last time.

这次的价格比上次要贵了一些。

B: We’re sorry, but we’ve had a slight price increase here.

真抱歉,不过我们出只涨了一点点而已。

A: Slight? I wouldn’t call this slight.

一点点?这叫一点点?!

B: We’ve had to increase our prices on this item by just 8%.

这一种我们不得已也只加了8%而已。

(4)

A: We think the price in item number five is too high.

第五项我们认为价钱太高了。

B: That’s about the best we can do on that.

那差不多是我们所能开出的最低价了。

A: We’ll have to talk it over.

这个我们还得再谈一谈。

B: Let’s see if we can work it out to your satisfaction.

我们看看是否有什么办法能让你满意。

(5)

A: I’m sorry, but we have a problem here.

对不起,我们有个问题。

B: What is it?

什么问题。

A: We can’t handle these price increases of yours.

我们没办法接受你们提高价钱。

B: Let’s talk about it.

我们谈谈吧。

(6)

A: Are these new prices acceptable, then?

那么,这些新价格可以接受吧?

B: I’ll have to check with my boss.

我得和老板先谈谈。

A: I’m sure you’ll find that we are very competitive now.

我敢说你们一定会发现,我们现在的价钱是不怕别人竞争的。

B: I’ll let you know as soon as I get an answer.

我一有消息就立刻通知你。

(7)

A: I don’t think we’ll be able to pay this price.

这种价钱我们恐怕没办法接受。

B: We may be able to work out a better deal for you.

我们也许可以想出一个对你们有利的办法。

A: Such as?

譬如说?

B: We can give you a discount if you order for immediate shipment.

如果你的订单是马上出货的话,我们可以打折。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目