英语巴士网

VOA银行英语:兑换比率(双语)

分类: 银行英语  时间: 2024-02-11 07:47:32 

VOA银行英语:兑换比率(双语)

Bank clerk:May I help you? 

请问有什么可以帮助您的?

Terry:Yes, can I cash my traveler's check here? 

是的,我能在这儿兑换我的旅行支票吗?

Bank clerk:Of course, we'd be happy to cash it for you. 

当然啦,我们很高兴能为您兑换。

Terry:What's the cashing rate? 

兑换的比率是多少?

Bank clerk:Well, it's listed on the electronic board on the left. We cash it at present traveler's check buying rate. 

比率都列在左边的电子榜上。我们是以现在旅行支票的买入比率兑换。

Terry:Oh, I see. How much it the service charge? 

哦,我知道了。那服务费是多少?

Bank clerk:The service charge is 1% of the total amount of the check. 

服务费是支票总额的1%。

Terry:Well, I'd like to cash these four checks for $100 each. 

好的,我想换四张100美元的旅行支票。

Bank clerk:Would you please countersign them here? 

您能在这儿复签一下吗?

Terry:OK, there you are. 

好的,签好了。

Bank clerk:And your passport please. 

您的护照?

Terry:Oh, I forgot to bring it. It is in my hotel room. 

哦,我忘带了。它在我的旅馆房间里。

Bank clerk:Sorry, sir. We can't cash the checks for you without your passport. 

对不起,先生。没有护照我们不能为您兑换。

Terry:Well, thanks. I will come again this afternoon, then. 

谢谢,那我下午再来。

 

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目