英语巴士网

I Remember, I Remember

分类: 英语诗歌 

(1)

    I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    The house where I was born, 那栋出生时的屋宇,

    the little window where the sun 早晨,阳光从小窗中

    Came peeping in at morn: 偷望进去:

    He never came a wink too soon, 他从不早来片刻,

    Nor brought too long a day, 也不多留半晌,

    But now, I often wish the night 但是现在,我常愿夜晚

    Had borne my breath away! 带走我的呼吸!

    (2)

    I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    The roses, red and white, 玫瑰花开,有红有白

    The vi'lets, and the lily-cups, 紫罗兰,百合

    Those flowers made of light! 那些由光辉构成的花朵!

    The lilacs where the robin built, 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

    And where my brother set 有哥哥生日时

    The laburnum on his birthday,—— 种植的金炼花,——

    The tree is living yet! 依然常青!

    (3)

    I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    Where I was used to swing 经常荡秋千的地方

    and thought the air must rush as fresh 迎面而来的风是如此清爽

    To swallows on the wing; 飞燕也颇有同感;

    My spirit flew in feathers then, 昔日意气扬扬的心灵,

    That is so heavy now, 现在变得如此沉重,

    And summer pools could hardly cool 就是夏日的池水也无法冷却

    The fever on my brow! 我额头的热狂!

    (4)

    I remember, I remember 我忆起,我忆起

    The fir trees dark and high; 茂密高耸的冷杉;

    I used to think their slender tops 我曾想象它细长的枝尖

    Were close against the sky; 逼近天空;

    It was a childish ignorance, 虽然只是幼稚无知,

    But now 'tis little joy 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

    To know I'm farther off from heav'n 因为我知道自己比孩童时代

    Than when I was a boy! 离苍穹更遥远了!

    ~~~by Thomas Hood, 1799-1845

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目