英语巴士网

《灰姑娘》精彩语句

分类: 影视英语 

1. She saw the world not always as it was, with just a little bit of magic.

因为一点点魔法,她眼中的世界于是变得与众不同。

2. True, she had no title, nor crown, nor castle, but she was the ruler of her own little kingdom, whose borders were the house and meadow on the forest's edge where her people had lived for generations.

的确,她没有头衔,没有皇冠,也没有城堡,但她管辖着自己的小小王国,国界就在那森林边际的屋子和牧场,她的子民世代生活在那里。

3. I want to tell you a secret. A great secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offer. You must always remember this. Have courage and be kind.

我要告诉你一个秘密,这个巨大的秘密能帮你度过,人生所有的艰难困苦。你一定要好好记住。秘密就是,要勇敢,要善良。

4. Time passed, and pain turned to memory. In her heart, Ella stayed the same.

时光流逝,伤痛已成为往事,艾拉的内心从未改变。

5. His widow, an honorable woman, finds herself alone, though still in the prime of her life.

他的遗孀是位令人尊敬的女士,日子过的很寂寞,其实她还风华正茂。

6. She's skinny as a broomstick! And that stringy hair!

她瘦得像个扫把。头发像乱麻。

7. Ella's stepmother, high-spirited lady that she was, set out to restore life and laughter to the house.

艾拉的继母是个充满活力的女士,打算把活力和笑声重新注入这所房子。

8. Bring me the first branch your shoulder brushes on your journey.

给我带回第一支划过你肩头的树枝。

9. Sometimes I could scratch your eyes out!

有时候我都想把你眼珠子挖出来。

10. I think they're finding the sleeping quarters rather confining.

我想她们肯定觉得房间太挤了。

11. Can't you see? None of that matters. We're ruined.

你们还不懂吗 那些都不重要。我们完蛋了。

12. And by and by they considered Ella less a sister than a servant.

渐渐的,她们不把艾拉当家人看待,而是当作佣人。

13. And punctuality is the...politeness of princes.

守时是王子应有的礼貌。

14. Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done.

只因一直如此,并不代表就该如此。

15. If I must marry, could I not wed, say, a good, honest country girl?

要是我一定要结婚,我能不能娶一个善良又诚实的乡村姑娘呢?

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目