英语巴士网

《都是戴茜惹的祸》精彩词句

分类: 影视英语 

1. This is temporary. So don't go getting your hopes up.

这只是暂时的。所以你别想得太美了。
 

2. I made an exception for the kid. But there is no exception for that mongrel.

我是为了孩子才破例的。但是我可不会为那只杂种狗破例。
 

3. I make the rules here, and it's plain: no pets.

在这里我说了算,而且我说得很清楚:不许养宠物。
 

4. Opal thinks the world of him.

欧宝非常喜欢/看重他。
 

5. Get lost, you bald-headed babies!

滚开,你们这两个秃头娃娃。
 

6. You're just a couple of skinny-armed chickens.

你们不过是两个细胳膊细腿的胆小鬼。
 

7. I don't know what's gotten into him.

我不知道他着了什么魔。
 

8. You're such a goody-goody.

你真是个好好先生/伪君子。
 

9. You're so busted.

你真是一败涂地。
 

10. Well... don't dwell on it, child.

别惦念这事了,孩子。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目