英语巴士网

别在运动中受伤

分类: 趣味英语 

高强度和挑战极限的训练如果没有适当的保护措施,很容易让人受伤。运动员们几乎个个都有伤病,有些著名的运动员不得不因为伤病而退役,比如曾经创造了体操史上7个10分奇迹的科马内奇。羽毛球女双杨维和张洁雯也是因为伤病的困扰而发挥不理想、被淘汰出局。所以,各位运动爱好者们,一定要注意在运动的时候要好好保护自己,尽量不要受伤。

今天我们要聊的就是运动中常见的损伤。

1. Ankle Injury脚踝受伤

A: Doctor!

医生!

B: What is the matter?

你怎么了?

A: I sprained my ankle. It’s killing me!

我扭伤了脚踝,好疼啊!

B: Where exactly does it hurt?

扭在哪儿了?

A: Right here, it’s badly bruised and swollen.

就在这里,青肿得很厉害。

B: Take it easy. Let me have a look. Oh, it’s nothing serious.

别紧张,让我看看。不是很严重的问题。

A: Do you think I can go on with the game?

你认为我能接着比赛吗?

B: Yes. I’ll give you an analgesic spray, and it should relieve the pain. Do you feel better now?

能。我给你喷一点止疼剂,疼痛就会缓解。你现在感觉好点儿了吗?

A: Yes. Thank you, doctor.

好点儿了。谢谢你,医生。

2. Leg Injury腿部受伤

A: What’s wrong with you?

你怎么了?

B: My leg hurts and I cannot stand. I think my leg is broken.

我腿疼,站不起来。我的腿好像骨折了。

A: Please don’t move. I’ll get you a stretcher right away. Does it hurt here?

请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?

B: Yes, a lot.

疼,疼得厉害。

A: I think you need an X-ray. We’ll send you to the hospital at once. Don’t worry, you’ll be all right.

我想你需要拍X光片,我们马上送你去医院。别担心,你会好的。

B: I’d like my team doctor to go with me. Is it OK?

我想让我的队医跟我一起去,可以吗?

A: Sure.

当然可以。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目