为中国体操加油!
中国体操队在本届奥运会上可是开了个好头,一举拿下了男团、女团和男子个人全能冠军。今天女团的杨伊琳和江钰源将要向女子个人全能发起冲击,让我们为他们加油吧!
A: Did you watch the Olympic Games in the last few days?
这几天你看奥运会了吗?
B: Yes. I’ve watched the women's individual archery gold medal match. Zhang Juanjuan is really somebody.
看了。我看了女子射箭决赛。张娟娟真是了不起。
A: Yes, she is awesome. Well I think I prefer the indoor events.
A: 是啊,她确实是太棒了。不过,我想我更喜欢室内项目。
B: Do you mean indoor sports such as gymnastics and weight-lifting?
B: 你是说像体操、举重这样的项目吗?
A: Yes, I prefer gymnastics to track and field. It's so beautiful. The gymnasts have so much control and discipline.
A: 是的,比起田径项目来我更喜欢体操。体操看起来是那么优美。体操运动员有如此强的控制和协调能力。
B: I know what you mean. I like it too. Yesterday Yang Wei claimed the men’s individual all-round gold medal. Did you watch his competition?
B: 我明白你的意思。我也喜欢体操。昨天杨威得了男子个人全能冠军。你看了这场比赛没?
A: I did. Yang Wei also won two men’s individual all-around gold medals at the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships. He’s a great gymnast.
我看了。杨威还获得过两次世锦赛体操个人全能冠军。他是个了不起的体操运动员。
B: Today girls are going for the women’s individual all-around final.
今天女孩子们要为个人全能拼搏了。
A: China’s Yang Yilin and Jiang Yuyuan will compete. I hope they can play their best.
中国的杨伊琳和江钰源将要参加比赛,。我希望她们能发挥到最好。
B: So do I. Let’s cheer for them.
我也希望如此。让我们为她们加油吧。