2008年职称英语考试珍藏句型分析宝典(三十八)
I have no idea ...
結構︰主詞+have no idea…
說明︰此句型意為“不知道…”。
We have no idea how the birds find their way. 我們不知道這些鳥如何找到它們的路。
I have no idea why he resigned his post. 我不知道他為何辭去他的職務。
We have no idea how to persuade him to give up the idea.
我們不知道如何說服他放棄這個念頭。
I care nothing about ...
結構︰主詞+care nothing about…
說明︰此句型意為“一點也不關心…;毫不在乎…”。
My friends were all boys who cared nothing about studying.
我的朋友都是男生,他們一點也不關心讀書。
Do you really care nothing about your future? 你真的一點也不關心你的將來?
I cared nothing about what they said of me. 我毫不在乎他們對我怎麼說。
I do not care what ...
結構︰主詞+do not care+疑問詞(what/whether/…)+主詞+動詞
說明︰此句型意為“…不在乎…”。
He does not care whether he wins or loses. 他不在乎是否他贏或輸。
I do not care what you will say about me. 我不在乎你們會說我什麼。
She does not care whether you like her or not. 她不在乎你是否喜歡她。
I can’t bear to ...
結構︰主詞+can’t bear+to-不定詞/動名詞
說明︰此句型意為“忍受不了/不忍…”。bear 後可跟<不定詞>或<動名詞>。
His suspense became so great that he couldn’t bear to look out the window.
他的疑慮變得這樣大,所以他忍受不了往窗外看。
I can’t bear to see him treated like that. 我不忍見到他受到那樣的對待。
I can’t bear being called “Fool”. 我忍受不了被叫做“傻瓜”。
... make no sense ...
結構︰主詞+make no/much/little sense…
說明︰此句型意為“…有(沒有/很有/很少有)意義”。通常用於否定或疑問。
It didn’t make much sense to Galileo to have different rules for motion on earth and in space.
對伽利略來說,地球上和太空中有不同的