英语巴士网

金融英语阅读:房地产-委托代理租房

分类: FECT金融英语 
A--Agent Lu Chen
物业代理陈路

C--Client Mr. Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生

A: Hi, sir. May I help you?
先生,你好,我可以帮你吗?

C: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.
好的,麻烦你。我正想租套房子。

A: This is my business card. I am Lu Chen. Nice to meet you.
这是我的名片,我叫陈路。很高兴认识你。

C: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.
谢谢。我叫山姆·罗伯茨。我想找一个约一千平方英尺的住宅公寓给我的家人住。

A: Mr. Roberts, are you familiar with this area?
罗伯茨先生,你对这一带熟悉吗?

C: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.
是的,我现在住在玫瑰花园,不过租约将在两个月后到期。业主已决定出售那套住宅公寓。

A: I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood. Let me check the computer's property data for you first. (After a few minutes.) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?
我明白,罗伯茨先生,我估计你希望住在原来的小区附近。让我先查查电脑物业资料。(约数分钟后。)

C: No. I'm sorry to say so.
对不起,我不知道。

(Lu Chen points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)
(陈路将该区地图给罗伯茨先生看,并指示该大厦位置)

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目