金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句21b
If there is any need, we'd like to supply you with a loan at the most favourable rate.
如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。
supply/ sэ'plai; sэ`plai/ v (pt, pp supplied)
1 ~ sth (to sb); ~ sb (with sth) give sb sth that is needed or useful; provide sb with sth 供给或供应某人所需或可用的物品; 向某人提供某物:
* a company supplying heating oil (to homes) (向住户)供应燃油的公司
* supply consumers with gas, electricity, etc 向消费者提供煤气、 电力等
* He kept me well supplied with cups of coffee while I wrote the report.
我写报告时, 他一直不停地给我一杯杯续咖啡。
2 provide enough (of sth) for (a need); fulfil 提供足够的(某物)以满足(需要): 3 * Will the new power- station be able to supply our cheap energy requirements?
新建的发电厂能够满足我们对廉价能源的需求吗?
You've made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven’t you?
你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗?
I wonder whether you'll go on importing this kind of equipment?
你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了?
The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged.
我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。
plant:
(a) [U] machinery, equipment, etc used in an industrial or a manufacturing process (用于工业生产中的)机器、 设备等:
* The firm has made a huge investment in new plant. 该公司投入巨资购置新设备。
* [attrib 作定语] `plant hire, ie renting of machines or equipment 机器租赁。
(b) [C] piece of machinery or equipment 机器; 设备:
* The farm has its own `power plant. 这家农场自己有发电设备。
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。
Do you still insist on your price?
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?
We readjust our price according to the international market.
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?