金融英语口语辅导:WTO英语900句5
He is in charge of financial matters.
他负责财务。
Could you tell me who is in charge of personnel, please?
请问谁负责人事?
I'm sorry, I don‘t know.
抱歉,我不知道。
Let me find out for you.
我来查一查。
I'm not sure.
我不太清楚。
What are the company's annual sales figures?
公司的年销售额是多少?
Who is the head of sales and marketing?
谁是销售和市场部主管?
Mr Gong is the head of sales and marketing.
宫先生是销售和市场部主管。
What does he do exactly?
他主要做什么工作?
He is responsible for selling and marketing products.
他负责销售和推销产品。
I'm a manager.
我是经理。
We make/produce drugs.
我们生产药品。
How many people do you employ?/How many people does the company employ?
你雇了多少人?/你们公司雇佣了多少人?
We employ 2,000 people.
我们雇佣了两千人。
We have 200 people working for us.
我们一共有二百人。
What do you do, Mr Li?
李先生,你是做什么工作的?
I'm in computers. I‘m a computer programmer.
我是做电脑的。我是电脑程序员。
in: indicating sb's occupation, activity, etc 表示某人的职业、 活动等):
*in the army/navy/air force 在陆军[海军/空军]服役
* in business, insurance, computers, journalism, etc 从事商业、 保险业、 计算机业、 新闻业等)
Who are you with?
你为谁效力?
with : (as) an employee or client of (an organization) (作为)(一组织)的雇员或委托人:
* I hear he's with ICI now. 我听说他现在在帝国化学工业公司工作。
* She acted with a repertory company for three years. 她在一个轮演剧目剧团里演出三年。
* We're with the same bank. 我们是同一个银行的客户。)
I'm with the Motorola. Our head office is in US. And what about you?
我在摩托罗拉公司。总部在美国。你呢?
What do you do?/What does the company do?
你是做什么的?/你的公司是做什么的?
Lovely/Terrible weather today.
多好的/多糟糕的天气。
Yes, it's really beautiful/terrible.
对,真好/糟糕。
How is your wife?/son?/daughter?
你的妻子/儿子/女儿好吗?
My wife/son/daughter is very well, thank you.
我的妻子/儿子/女儿很好,谢谢。
New York is very busy./crowded./beautiful.
纽约非常热闹/拥挤/美丽。
How do you do, Mr Wang?
你好,王先生。
How do you do?
你好。
Here's my card.
这是我的名片。 ( card / name card / calling card )
OK. I'll be in touch.
好,我会跟你联系。
Nice to meet you, goodbye.
见到你,很高兴。再见。
Fine, thank you, and you?
好,谢谢。你好吗?
Fine, thank you.
好,谢谢。
I'd like you to meet Mr Wang.
我想让你见一下王先生。
This is Mr Wang.
这是王先生。
He's from Hongkong.
他来自香港。
How do you do?
你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。)
How do you do?
你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。本句是对上句的回答。)
Pleased to meet you.
见到你很高兴。
Pleased to meet you, too.
见到你,我也很高兴。
How are you?
你好。
I know a bit about shoes and I can see the quality in the shaping and stitching.
我对制鞋是了解一些的,从鞋样和针脚上我能看出质量的高低。
We take pride in our craftsmanship.
我们为自己的手艺感到自豪。
They seem to be mass produced by machines.
这些鞋看上去是用机器大批量生产的。
mass-pro`duce: v [Tn] manufacture (identical articles) in very large quantities by mechanical processes
(机械化)大量生产(某种物品):
* mass-produced cars, fridges, etc 大量生产的汽车、 冰箱等。
*,mass pro`duction: manufacturing in this way 大量生产。
We use machines for certain jobs, but they are mainly handmade.
某些工序是用机器完成的,但主要是手工制作的。
Mm…The vamp material is superb.
嗯,鞋的面料很不错。
vamp / vAmp; vAmp/ n upper front part of a boot or shoe 靴面或鞋面的前部。
superb / su:“pэ:b; also, in aritish use, 英读 sju:-; su`pэb/ adj excellent; splendid 卓越的; 杰出的; 极好的:
* a superb player, painting, view 极好的运动员、 画、 景色
* The sports facilities are superb. 运动设施是第一流的。