麻烦你用英文怎么说
麻烦你的英文:
Would you kindly...?
Could I trouble you for a lighter?
麻烦你借个火可以吗?
Could I trouble you to open the window?
麻烦你把窗子打开好吗?
"I would like a haircut, please."
麻烦你,我要理发
Yes. Will you fill in the form, please?
可以的,麻烦你把表格填好。
Oh don't trouble, thanks.
啊!不要麻烦你,多谢。
I am afraid it was a bother for you to do this.
恐怕做这件事太麻烦你了。
I want a transfer ricket, please.
麻烦你给我一张转乘票。
Please bring us one more butter knife.
麻烦你再给我一把黄油刀。
Don't bother if it's too much trouble.
这事要是太麻烦,你就别管了。
Could you ask him to call me back right away?
麻烦你请他立刻回电好吗?
v. 会;就会;以便;总是;就
This would be such a chink.
而这一结果很可能就是一个这样的裂缝。
There would come a day when the wheelchair would be gone and I would walk.
总有一天,会甩掉轮椅,自己走路。
You would expect that there would be / there to be strong disagreement about this.
你大概认为关于这事将有一场激烈的争论。
pron. 你,您;你们,您们;各位,大家
kindly是什么意思:
adj. 亲切的,仁慈的,体贴的
adv. 亲切地,仁慈地,体贴地;烦请
The conservationists will not take kindly to the legislation.
自然资源保护论者对这项立法不会做出善意的反应。
What is the postage for this letter? Will you kindly weigh it?
这封信邮资多少?请称一下好吗?
A kindly twinkle came into her eyes.
她的眼睛里闪烁着亲切的光芒。