怀恋的英文怎么说
分类: 英语词汇
怀恋的英文:
to think fondly of (past times, old friends, etc.); to look back nostalgically
I think fondly of my childhood.
我十分怀恋我的童年。
v. 认为;想;琢磨;试想;预期;一心想;计划;记得
I think and think and cannot cease from thinking.
我想了又想,一直想个没完。
Think of solar power, and you probably think of photovoltaic panels.
当考虑到太阳能,你一定会想到光伏电池板。
Do you think it will rain? -- Yes, I think so.
你看会下雨吗?是的,我想会下雨。
ad. 溺爱地,怜爱地,轻柔地
To treat fondly,kindly,or favorably;cherish.
珍爱深情、友善或宠爱地对待;珍爱
But indeed I would love you fondly and truly.
但是真的,我会亲切地,真诚地爱你。
Over the years I fondly thought of him as my
在过去的那段日子里,我竟天真地把他看作是我的“瓦伦丁节的情人”。
n. 过去;往事
adj. 以前的;结束了的;过去式的
adv. 以前地;经过,超过
prep. 在…之后,晚于;再也无法;经过,越过;超过
The past is the prologue.
前事不忘,后事之师。
He pasted the wall with Burlap. The wall is pasted with splotches.
他用粗麻布贴墙。墙上沾满了污点
It happened far back in the past.
这事发生在久远的过去。