特此通知的英文怎么说
特此通知的英文:
1.It is hereby announced that ...
We intimate you that we have issued a commercial letter of credit.
我们已开出商业信用证,特此通知。
We hereby inform you that your last shipment has apparently been lost.
上批货物已明显遗失,特此通知。
Notice is hereby given that we have removed to the address above mentioned.
我司已迁到上述地址,特此通知
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
"本厂已迁移到上述地址,特此通知"
"I inform you that I have this day removed to …, where all communications should in future be addressed. "
我已经迁到…,今后联络,请用新址,特此通知
We inform you that we have been appointed the Sole Agent in Tokyo for The XX Co. New York City.
我公司已被指定为纽约市xx公司在东京区的独家代理。特此通知
We inform you that we shall on the 30th May remove to more convenient offices at...
5月30日以后,我公司将迁到更方便的位于......的办公室,特此通知
"We inform you that we shall on October 1st, 1999 remove to a more convenient office at Heping street."
"兹定于1999年10月1日迁到更方便的和平街新址办公,特此通知"
adv. 据此,特此
I hereby reserve my judgment.
我特此保留我的评断。
I hereby declare you man and wife.
我据此郑重向你们夫妇声明。
We hereby inform you that your last shipment have apparently be lost.
上批货物显然已经丢失,特此告知。
I hereby affirm that:1 All the information given in this form is true and correct
申请人保证:上述各项中所提供的情况是真实无误的
We hereby inform you that your last shipment has apparently been lost.
上批货物已明显遗失,特此通知。
[ announce ]的过去式
This announcement greatly excited us.
这个通知使我们大为激动。
The announcement gave no details of the meeting.
公告没有谈会议的详细情况。
Dinner was announced, and served.
已宣布开饭了,菜都上齐了。
They announced his plane was delayed.
广播通知他所乘的航班晚点了。
The commentator and the announcer are both for the Giant.
解说员和播报员都偏爱巨人队。