英语情景对话:如何用电话预约和解决问题
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。
A: And the number? 电话号码呢?
B: 021-64358796
A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)
Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome. 别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。
怎么样,看完了这篇文章,大家是不是对英文打电话相关的交际内容有了更多的积累了呢?喜欢就赶快收藏起来吧~