“走亲访友”时的聊天秘籍
小伙伴们看到题目可能会有疑惑,美国也有“走亲访友”?殊不知,美国人和中国人一样有走亲访友的习惯,一般情况下,美国人在感恩节,圣诞节等大型节假日出远门,自己开车或者乘飞机去其他州看望亲戚和朋友。那么如何在这样的场合和朋友们聊天呢?一起来看看吧!
1. 当朋友重聚,不可避免的要出去“耍耍”:
Hey, man, do you want to hang out tonight?
嘿,老兄,今晚想出去逛逛吗?
下面两种表达也可以:
It's been two years since we last saw each other. Let’s hang out tonight.
据我们上次见面都两年了,晚上一起聚聚吧!
Are you doing anything tonight? Let's go out for a drink!
你今天晚上有事吗?我们出去喝一杯吧!
如果同意,我们可以这样说:
Yeah, let's go out with some other friends too.
好啊,我们和其他朋友一起出去玩玩。
Sure, sound great. Let me get ready and you can come over.
好啊,听起来不错,我准备一下,你就可以过来了。
如果我们另有安排:
Sorry, dude. I am going to have dinner with my family.
不好意思哥们儿,我晚上和家人一起晚饭。
或者我们另约时间:
Let's do it another time.
我们再找时间吧。
Could you plan it for another day?
你能安排到其他日子吗?
How about Wednesday?
那星期三怎么样?
2. 用一种俏皮的方式约起:
Let's all celebrate my return with a movie.
为了庆祝我的归来咱们都去看电影吧。
看电影还可以说:
Let's bring everybody to the movies tonight.
今晚咱们把大家带去看电影吧。
对于这样的提议,一般不会有人拒绝的:
Awesome, let's meet up and check out the movie times.
太好了,咱们见面再确认电影的放映时间吧。
Sure, I'll pick everybody up and we'll meet you there.
好的,我去接大家,我们在那儿和你见面。
3. 亲友见面之后要问候寒暄:
Hey, man! How's everything?
嘿,哥们儿,最近怎么样?
老朋友见面,多问候一声又何妨:
Hey! It's good to see you again, dude. How have you been?
嘿!再见到你太高兴了,兄弟。最近怎么样?
What's up? Tell me how's everything while I was gone.
最近怎么样,告诉我,我不在的时候一切还好吗?
生活有好有差,对朋友就没必要隐瞒啦:
Life's been pretty good.
生活还挺不错。
Nothing much. I just got a new car.
没什么特别的,我就买了辆新车。
There's so much shit going on. Life is crazy right now!
糟糕的事情太多了,现在的生活简直太疯狂了。
4. 同时要关心一下亲友的家人:
How's your family doing?
你的家人怎么样?
下面的表达意思都一样:
Is your family alright too?
你的家人也都好吗?
Has your family been doing well too?
你的家人也都还好吧?
还可以同样表示关心:
Yeah, they're alright. I hope your family is cool too.
是的,他们都挺好,我希望你的家人也都挺好。
5. 寒暄过后要say goodbye了:
Alright, it was good seeing you again. I'll catch you later.
好啦,再见到你真高兴,我们随后联系。
其他的客套招呼:
Hey, it was fun seeing you, but I have to go. See you!见
到你很高兴,但是我得走了。再见!
See you later, man. Good seeing you.
一会见,哥们儿。见到你真好!
好了,使用今天学到的口语表达,下次再和老朋友见面,不至于冷场尴尬了!