英语巴士网

《英语口语王》第3部分:第五章爱情亲情友情

分类: 英语口语 
爱情的日子里 ▼ 萌生好感

简很迷人。 Jane is a knockout.

=Jane is beautiful.

A: Jane is a knockout. 简很迷人。

B: I can’t agree with you any more. 我同意。

我想追求她。 I’m trying to make a pass at her.

◆I’m trying to pick her up. 我打算征服她。

◆I’m trying to date with her. 我打算和她约会。

A: She is so elegant. 她很优雅。

B: Yes. I’m trying to make a pass at her. 我想追求她。

大卫是个美男子。 David is a lady-killer.

◆David is a handsome young man. 大卫真英俊。

◆He really turns me on. 他让我神魂颠倒。

◆He is a real playboy. 他真是个花花公子。

大卫长得很帅。 David is really a heartbreaker.

=David breaks a lot of hearts.

=David dates a lot of women.

我想我爱上他了。 I think I have a crush on him.

◆I fall in love with him. 我爱上他了。

◆I’m crazy about him. 我疯狂地爱上了他。

◆I swept off her feet when I met her.

我一见到她就被她征服了。

我不敢打她那种女生的主意。 I can’t handle a girl like her.

◆She’s too much for me. 我“罩不住”她。

A: Why don’t you date with her? 你怎么不和她约会呢?

B: I can’t handle a girl like her.

我不敢打她那种女生的主意。

你爱上汤姆了。 You’re in love with Tom.

=You’re head over heels for Tom.

=You’re crazy about Tom.

A: It seems to me you’re in love with Tom.

好像你爱上汤姆了。

B: That’s not true. We’ve been going out together. That’s all.

我不是。我们只是一起出去完而已。

他好像喜欢上我了。 He seems to like me.

=I’ve got the feeling he likes me.

=I have a hunch he likes me.

A: What are you looking at?

你在看什么呢?

B: Look at David. He seems to like me.

你看大卫,他好像喜欢上我了。

大卫在追求简。David is seeking Jane.

A: David is seeking Jane. 大卫在追求简。

B: No wonder they often have lunch together.

难怪经常看见他们在一起吃饭。

我单恋简好几年了。 I’ve been sweet on Jane for years.

◆I tumbled for Jane the first time I met her.

我对简一见钟情。

A: I’ve been sweet on Jane for years.我单恋简好几年了。

B: But why did you not ask her to go out?

但是,你为什么不约她出去呢?

他深深地爱上了一位美丽的女孩。 He fell for a pretty girl.

A: He fell for a pretty girl.

他深深地爱上了一位美丽的女孩。

B: That girl is my classmate.

那个女孩就是我的同班同学。

我没交过男朋友。 I have never had a boyfriend.

A: When do you think people normally fall in love?

你觉得人们什么时候会坠入爱河呢?

B: I don’t know. I have never had a boyfriend.

我不知道。我没交过男朋友。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目