英语巴士网

PAYMENT TERMS

分类: 外贸英语 
一)

Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.

这个月末以前应该付款。

Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英镑付款较方便。

Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圆付款可能会有困难。

Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.

我从未用过人民币付款。

We cant accept payment on deferred terms.

我们不能接受延期付款。

Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?

你们拒付的理由是什么?

Collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

We dont think youll refuse to pay.

我们相信你们不会拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

银行只接受一次拒付。

       You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Words and Phrases

payment 支付,付款

to pay 付款,支付,偿还

dishonour 拒付

deferred payment 延期付款

progressive payment 分期付款

payment on terms 定期付款

payment agreement 支付协定

        pay order 支付凭证

payment order 付款通知

payment by banker 银行支付

payment by remittance 汇拨支付

payment in part 部分付款

payment in full 全部付讫

clean payment 单纯支付

simple payment 单纯支付

payment by installment 分期付款

payment respite 延期付款

payment at maturity 到期付款

payment in advance 预付(货款)

Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单付现

Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现

Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 凭单付现

pay on delivery (P.O.D) 货到付款

payment in kind 实物支付

payment for (in) cash 现金支付,付现

pay……Co. only 仅付……公司

pay……Co. not negotiable 付……公司,不准疏通

pay……Co. or order (pay to the order of……Co.) 付……公司或其指定人

refusal 拒绝

        the refusal of payment 拒付

the bank interest 银行利息

decline 下降,下跌

something goes wrong 某事上出问题,出现差错

commodity 产品

convenient 方便的

(二)

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

We cant accept any other terms of payment.

我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.

如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

Words and Phrases

payment terms 支付条件,付款方式

the mode of payment 付款方式

        flexible 灵活的,多变的#p#

(三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

The draft was discounted in New York.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

The draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

Well be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

Weve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

Weve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

       You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

Were sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

Weve already remitted the amount by cheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。

(四)

We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.

很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。

Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。

       We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。

Well draw D/P against your purchase.

我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。

As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。

We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。

We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

        我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。

So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

(五)

We insist on a letter of credit.

我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

As Ive said, we require payment by L/C.

我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

       我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.

你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?

信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

       请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.

信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。

Will you please increase the credit to $1000?

能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?

The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。

Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.

你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。

Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.

欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。

I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.

我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。

The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.

       伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。

When do I have to open the letter of credit?

顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?

When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?

按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?

Please open letter of credit in good time.

请及时开出信用证。

Well open the letter of credit at sight.

我们会按时开证的。

I agree to use letter of credit at sight.

我同意用即期信用证付款。

Is the credit at sight or after sight?

信用证是即期的还是远期的?

Our letter of credit will be opened early March.

我们在3月初开出信用证。

Well open the credit one month before shipment.

我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。

Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.

请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。

        这张信用证7月15日到期。

The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.

信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。

Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?

你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?

To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.

这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。

Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

开证得交押金,因此花费较大。

We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.

        卖方要修改信用证。

Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.

请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。

Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.

你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目