英语巴士网

商务信函常用句型举例:遗憾抱歉篇

分类: 外贸英语 
11、表示遗憾

此时, 我只能请您接受我的歉意。

Meanwhile, I can only ask you to accept my apologies.

请您宽恕我们的这一错误。

We apologize you for the mistake.

麻烦不少, 请您宽恕。

We apologize you for troubling you.

从你们 5月10日信中得知, 你方客户仍对该条件不表满意, 甚为遗憾。

We are sorry to learn from your letter of the 10th May that your customer is still dissatisfied with the condition.

在时机尚未成熟以前, 我们就冒昧地写信谈及此事, 对此甚表遗憾。

We are sorry that we have taken the liverty in writing you prematurely on the subject.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 其中两箱, 质量极为差劣。

I am regretted to have to inform you that two cases of them are so bad in quality.

我们遗憾地告诉您, 本公司在R.C.15的房产, 因昨日下午失火, 已部分烧毁。

We regret to inform you that our premises at 15 R.C. were partly destroyed by fire yesterday afternoon

听说P.R.公司已破产, 甚为遗憾。

I learnt with regret of the failure of messrs P.R. & Co.

12、表示抱歉

To take the liberty of doing something||To take the liberty to do something

甚感遗撼, 请多包涵。

To regret||To be sorry||To be chagrined||To be mortified||To be vexed

对此事给您带来的不便, 请接受我们的歉意。

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this matter has given you

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目