如何讨价还价Bargaining
让我们来看下面2段小对话:
Dialogue I
A: What's your price per dozen for leathern gloves?/每打皮手套的售价是多少?
B: 30 dollars per dozen./每打30美元。
A: It's much too high. We have another offer for a similar one at a much lower price./太贵了。同样的产品,我们另外得到的报价比这低得多。
B: I can assure you that our price is the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words./我向你保证,我们的价格是最优惠的,试一试你就知道了。
A: If you can go a little lower, I'd be able to give you an order on the spot./如果你能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
B: This price of yours is out of the question. You musk know that the cost of production has risen a great deal in recent years./这是不可能的。你知道,近几年里生产成本与日俱增。
A: I hope you'll give a second thought to it./希望你再考虑考虑。
B: We have to discuss the problem later./我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。
Dialogue II
A: Well, to come straight to the point, could you tell us something about your new price?/那好,开门见山地说吧,能讲讲你们的新价格吗?
B: Most willingly. It's $600 per ton./很乐意。每吨售价600美元。
A: That's a high price./好贵啊!
B: But you know, the price of this article has soared up since last year./但你知道,自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
A: I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable./我知道。但我还是不能接受这个价格。