求租办公室物业
高汉先生想为自己的公司租一处办公物业。他委托了物业代理王小姐。今天,他来和王小姐面谈,想看一看王小姐推荐的办公物业。
A--Agent Miss Wang
物业代理王小姐
C--Client Mr. Ray Cohen
客户雷·高汉先生
R--Reception
接待员
R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
先生,早晨好!可以帮你吗?
C: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.
是的,我叫雷·高汉。我约了王小姐十一点会面。
R: Mr. Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.
高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。
(Miss Wang walks to the front desk.) (王小姐到接待处)
A: Hello, Mr. Cohen, nice to meet you. (They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr. Cohen.) Let me take you to the conference room.
你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。(王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)请先到会议室。
(In the conference room) (会议室内)
C: Mr. Cohen, would you like something to drink?
高汉先生,想喝点什么?
A: No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢!
C: Mr. Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.
高汉先生,昨天和你在电话中商谈后,我想尖沙咀港塔大厦应该是你公司最好的选择之一。
C: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbor City?
港塔大厦。是否邻近海港城?
A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbor City. Besides, the management fees and rent are reasonable for your company.
是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常方便,只需步行几分钟就可到达地铁站。再者,挨着海港城还有一个著名的商场。而且,这座大厦的管理费和租金也非常合理,适合你们公司租用。
C: I see. How much is the rent?
我明白,它的租金是多少?
A: The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot, Mr. Cohen.
高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。
C: It sounds very interesting. Is it possible to see it right now?
我很感兴趣,能否现在去看看这座大厦呢?
A: Of course, sir. May I ask which floor you prefer?
当然可以,高汉先生。请问你比较喜欢哪些楼层?
C: I prefer a higher floor, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.
我喜欢高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。
A: Yes, Mr. Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and the twenty-fifth floor. We can go anytime.
好的,高汉先生,我带你去看二十二楼和二十五楼。我们随时可以出发。
C: Good.
好。
改编自:英语周报