英语巴士网

终于签合同了(一)

分类: 外贸英语 

来来往往几轮谈判,终于达成一致、可以签订合同了,但也可能其中一方会再提出修改。比如下面的对话:

(1)

A: Is the contract all right now?

合同现在这样可以了吧?

B: I think we need to discuss the fifth clause.

我想第5条需要讨论一下。

A: Would you like to do that now?

你要现在就讨论吗?

B: Now is as good a time as any.

就现在好了。

(2)

A: We can’t sign the contract yet.

我们还不能在合同上签字。

B: Why not?

为什么不能?

A: There are some changes the still have to be made.

有些地方还得修订。

B: Just let us know when you are ready.

那么,准备好了就请通知我们。

(3)

A: We need to make some changes in this contract.

这份合同有几个地方需要修改。

B: Can we do it right now?

现在来修改可以吗?

A: No, I need to talk to the home office.

不,我得先跟总公司谈谈。

B: Fine. Let’s get together again next week.

好吧,那就下周再见了。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目