英语巴士网

商务人士必备:经典口语900句(十八)

分类: 外贸英语 

    766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.

这是我方对每项产品的CIF上海的正式报价。

767 This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.

此报盘为实盘,但以我方在12月15日前收到你方答复为准。

768 This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.

此盘有效期至2月10日,超过此期限条件及价格需重新协商。

769 This price is subject to change without notice.

此价格可以不经通知自行调整。

770 The offer isn"t subject to prior sale.

本报盘以货物未售出为条件。

771 We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new price will be effective tomorrow.

现电传给贵方我方爱华牌随身听的新价格。新价格明天生效。

772 This offer must be withdrawn if we haven"t received your reply within five days.

如果5天之内我方未必到贵方答复,该盘撤消。

773 As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.

按你方要求,我方报价有效期延长5日,从4月24日起。

774 As this is a special offer, we hope you won"t miss this opportunity.

因这是特殊报价,希望您不要错失良机。

775 Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.

请注意我方所报的都是CIF 价,这是我方一贯作法,希望你方能接受。

776 The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.

此报盘没有约束力,所有定单以我方书面接受为准。

777 From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.

5月31日或此前收到的订单,我们都按价目单上的价格给10%的折扣。

778 We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt form VAT.

我们可以给你方报毛价,每一百件38.5英镑含运费。这些货物免收增值税。

779 We can offer you a price of 8 pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.

我们给您报价每件8英镑,有效期20天,过期价格增加5%。

780 The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500 Belgian francs at today"s rate of exchange.

这个型号的录音机,按今天汇率,每台2500比利时法郎。

781 I think your price is on the high side.

我认为贵方价格偏高。

782 Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.

你方价格比去年高出20%。

783 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。

784 Competition for this kind of goods is tough.

这种商品的竞争非常激烈。

785 We can"t persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.

按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。

786 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%。

787 The German quotation is lower than yours.

德国报价比你们的低。

788 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.

您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。

789 I"d like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.

我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。

790 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.

如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。

791 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.

如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。

792 If you insist on your original price, I"m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.

如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。

793 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%。

794 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。

795 I"m glad that we"ve settled the price.

很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。

796 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.

非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。

797 What"s your counter-offer?

您的还价是多少?

798 It"s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.

不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。

799 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.

和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。

800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I"m afraid.

恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。

        801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.

如果您把质量考虑进去的话,您会发现我方价格是合理的。

802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.

我们保证提供能经得起激烈竞争的高质量产品。

803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.

就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.

我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.

对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?

你认为合同有问题吗?

807 We"d like you to consider our request once again.

我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

808 We"d like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

810 We can"t agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.

我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目