商务人士必备:经典口语900句(十九)
811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
812 We don"t have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
813 That"s international practice. We can"t break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
815 We"ll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
820 When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature. 合同会航邮给你们签字。
823 Don"t you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.
所有在运输途中引起的纠纷都将通过友好协商,妥善加以解决。
826 We"ll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我们将按合同条款交货。
827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
你尽管放心,我们将按合同规定如期装船。
828 They"ve promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
他们已承诺那300辆自行车的质量和数量一定与合同规定相吻合。
829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
我们确信合同会顺利执行的。
830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract will be strictly observed.
机器将用最好的材料生产,合同的规定也将得以严格履行。
831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.
合同双方有义务履行合同。
832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.
除非有什么突然的政局变化,否则执行部分合同不能被接受。
833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable. 任何违背合同之事都是不利的。
834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract. 买主有权撤消合同。
835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.
任何背弃合同的行为将受到惩罚,这已在处罚条款里写得很清楚了。
836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
由于贵方交货拖延,我方要求取消合同。
837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.
如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。
838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.
如果没有什么正当理由,你们不应撕毁合同。
839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you"ve failed to fulfil your part of it.
我们完全有理由取消合同,因为你们没有完成应遵守的合同内容,履行合同。
840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
如果一方不履行合同,另一方有权取消合同。
841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。
842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。
843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?
这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。
844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包装直接关系到产品的销售。
845 Packing will help push the sales.
包装有助于推销产品。
846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
买方通常很注意包装。
847 Different articles require different forms of packing.
不同商品需要不同的包装。
848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。
849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?
850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.
包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。
851 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。
852 Cartons are seaworthy.
纸箱适合海运。
853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.
人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。
854 We"d like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。
855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗?