电话英语:对方不在
电话打过去,要找的人却不在,该怎么回答呢?下面就三种情况给大家提供一些办法:
1、对方不在时的回答:
1) It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2) It's nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3) I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4) I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5) Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6) Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
7) Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8) Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
9) Please have her return my call. 请她回电话给我。
10) Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?
11) Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12) Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
13) Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
2、有急事时的回答:
1) It's urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number?
我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?
2) Could you tell me where I can reach her?
能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?
3) This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.
能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。
3、电话答录机的使用:
如果接电话的是电话答录机(telephone answering machine),留话时与一般留言无异,说出以下重点即可:
a. 来电者姓名
b. 来电时间
c. 来电目的
d. 联络电话或方式
1) This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.
这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!
2) This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.
我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.