英语巴士网

奥运英语情景对话:练习蓝球

分类: 体育英语 

Dialogue

L=Lorei M=Mike

L: What a game! I like playing man-to-man defense, while I can keep my guy from scoring.

L: 多精彩的比赛!我喜欢这种一对一的防守赛,这样我可以阻止对手得分。

M: Yeah! If we had been playing zone defense, I don't think we would have beaten them by so much.

M: 是啊!如果我们当时打区域联防,就不会赢他们那么多了。

L: We might only have tied, and then gone into overtime.

L: 我们顶多只能打个平手,然后进入加时赛。

M: But I knew we were going to win by intuition.

M: 但我凭直觉就知道我们会赢。

L: Really?

L: 真的吗?

M: Well, their play was too loose. They should have played a tighter game. Their defense seemed confused, uncoordinated.

M: 是啊,他们的防守太松懈了。盯人应该盯紧一点才对。他们的防守阵容一片混乱,而且不够默契。

L: That's true. Let it be, we won the game and really beat them.

L: 那倒真是的。管它呢,反正我们已经赢了,也真正打败了他们。

M: Do you want to practice still more next Sunday?

M: 下周日你想加强训练吗?

L: Next Sunday? Okay. You can teach me how to hit the ones from inside the key.

L: 下周日?好啊。你可以教我如何在篮板下投球。

M: You can perhaps help me improve my dribbling skills, too.

M: 你也可以教我如何运球。

L: Sounds good. See you!

L: 听起来不错。再见!

M: Be there, or be square.

M: 不见不散!

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目