AngelaBaby和寡姐同台飚英语
Gathered from the four corners of the world跨越全世界四大洲
We have the Hollywood siren who got her start in Mexico's legendary telenovelas我们请来了发迹于墨西哥传奇爱情剧的好莱坞女神Eiza González!
埃扎·冈萨雷斯!
Smoldering her way art house to the megaplex她从艺术剧院一路红到电影大屏幕
Say bonjour to Bond girl, Léa Seydoux
和邦女郎蕾雅·赛杜问个好吧!
One of the most famous faces in Asia, actress, singer, businesswoman亚洲最出名的面孔之一,她是女演员,歌手,女商人Angelababy
杨颖!
Hi!
大家好!
Cineaste darling, this Persian pixie has made the leap to a global superstar电影人的最爱,这位波斯小仙女已经跃升为全球巨星Golshifteh Farahani
格什菲·法拉哈尼
From Gatsby to the new Guardians of the Galaxy从《了不起的盖茨比》到《银河护卫队》
a tall drink of water from down under
她是影坛的一股清流
-Elizabeth Debicki -Well hello, thanks for having me-伊丽莎白·德比齐 -大家好啊,感谢你们邀请我-One of the most beloved stars of Nollywood -Hi!
-诺莱坞最具人气的明星之一 -大家好!
That's Nigeria's Hollywood-Adesua Etomi!
她是来自尼日利亚的好莱坞的Adesua Etomi
From the land of vikings and volcanoes
来自维京海盗和火山之地
I'm sorry, I'm sorry I am late.
不好意思,不好意思我来晚了
I was just getting this dyed
我刚刚染完头发
Iceland's hottest cinematic export- Hera Hilmar冰岛最红的电影出口明星 - 赫拉·希尔马
Hailing from booming Bollywood
来自蓬勃发展的宝莱坞
this incandescent newlywed has done it all这位闪耀的新娘功不可没!
-Deepika Padukone -Hi
-迪皮卡·帕度柯妮 -大家好!
And finally, straight from the US of A
最后,来自美利坚合众国的她
She needs no introduction
不需要任何的介绍
Scarlett Johansson
斯嘉丽·约翰逊
And this is Hollywood, Nollywood, Bollywood squared这就是 好莱坞,诺莱坞,宝莱坞方阵!
The globe-trotting getting-to-know-you game where the planets biggest stars are never wrong玩玩环球旅行,了解国际巨星的小游戏永远没毛病!
and everyone wins
大家都不会输
Let's do it!
快开始吧!
Darn tootin
说的没错
Stars first question, what is every movie like in your country?
给巨星们的第一问题,你们国家的电影是怎样的?
A very consistent plot
有一个很常见的桥段是
is the evil twin apperring out of nowhere不知道从哪来了一对邪恶的双胞胎
and killing you to get the man of your dreams袭击了你,然后抢走了你的梦中情人
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
-I just... -Ouch!
-我只是... -哎呀!
Nigerians in general are so bold!
尼日利亚人一般都很大胆!
We go for it
一般想怎么拍就怎么拍
Boy and girl meet
男孩和女孩相遇
the minute they look at each other there's electricity当他俩开始对视的时候,就开始擦出火花
They fall in love
然后坠入爱河
and all of a sudden the bad guy enters
突然间,坏人闯了进来
and he's ready to destroy their future, part one然后就准备摧毁他们的未来,这是第一种
a lot of misery, maybe existential crisis like set in really beautiful nature感情比较忧伤,也许会有一些设定在美丽自然中的生存危机and great female characters
还有一些伟大的女角色
A French film would be would be like this一部法国电影大概就是这样的
it's very easy
很简单
What is the greatest perk of being an actress当女演员最大的好处是什么
My cousin who looks like me gets all the perks我的堂妹长得像我,然后好处多多
so she's living my life because they think it's me她就像在过着我的生活,因为大家都以为她是我so she usually gets the bottle service
经常有人请她喝东西
the quick entry to clubs, fakies Eisa Gonzales进俱乐部不用排队,因为她就是翻版的埃扎·冈萨雷斯So your real life evil twin?
所以你们就是真人版的邪恶双胞胎?
Gold star question!
加分题目!
What's the weirdest way you've interacted with a fan?
你和粉丝发生过的最奇怪的事情是什么?
Oh yeah, oh yeah
哦对,没错
Get a knock on the door "Hi Adesua
他跑来敲我的门,“你好,奥黛莎
Oh my god I love you! can I get a picture?"天哪我好喜欢你!我可以和你合影吗?”
Yeah, when I'm done peeing...
可以,但先让我上完厕所好吗...
The strangest thing a fan has done ever period is just getting my face tattooed on their body有一个粉丝,他做过的最奇怪的事就是把我的脸纹在他们身上But I quite don't understand why someone would do that但我真的不明白为什么会有人这样做
I've definitely seen a lot of bad Avengers tattoos我见过很多纹得很矬的复仇者纹身
and for some reason mine always look like...
但不知道为什么,我的样子总是被纹成...
my face looks more like Jeremy Renner than Jeremy Renner's face我长得比鹰眼还像鹰眼
I don't know why, I guess we look like
我也不知道为什么,大概是以为我们长得像吧
What's your worst red-carpet nightmare
你在红毯上发生过最糟糕的事是什么?
Oh yeah, right before I got on the red carpet哦对了,有一次就在我准备走红毯时
My entire dress split open, and then every time I had to pee我的整条裙子都裂开了,然后每次我想上厕所
I had to get cut out of the dress and resew it into it都要先把裙子剪开,然后再重新缝上
So yeah, not a lot of fluids that night
所以,那一晚我都没怎么喝酒
If you do not come correct
如果你们没有站对位置
They will drag you through the mud, through the grass他们就会把你拖到泥浆里,拖到草丛里
I always worry about if I were to fall down我总是担心我会在红毯上摔倒
and I imagined the things happen, what will I do我经常想象如果我真的摔倒了,应该怎么做
I will just stand up like nothing happened and say hi我会直接站起来,好像什么事都没有发生,然后跟大家打招呼You actually wear something that's so tight最怕的是当你穿了很紧身的礼服
and you forget that you actually have to sit down at some point但有时候又需要坐下,然后又忘了礼服很紧这一点that can be painful
这真的让我很痛苦
so, comfort over everything else
所以,穿得舒服永远是最重要的
You're kidding
你开玩笑的吧?
That's a lie, though...
好吧,其实我在撒谎
Another gold star question
另一道加分题
Who would make you most star-struck?
你会迷上哪位明星?
Meryl Streep
梅丽尔·斯特里普
I met Meryl Streep backstage at a play
有一次在表演的后台我见到了梅丽尔·斯特里普and she held my hand for a long time
然后她不停地握着我的手
and I stood very still, because I thought if I move我站着不敢动,因为我觉得如果我动了
then she'll remember that she's holding my hand她就会发现她正抓着我的手
I really want to met Audrey
我真的很想见见奥黛丽·赫本
But we are in different age, different time,yeah可惜的是我们生活在在不同的时期,不同的年代I remember when I met, I first met Daniel Craig我还记得我第一次见到丹尼尔·克雷格的时候
-I was very shy -Daniel Craig is so nice though-我非常害羞 -丹尼尔·克雷格人很好啊
-He's English -Yeah I know but I was impressed-他是英国绅士呢 -我知道,但当时我真的印象深刻And now to every interviewers most burning question现在来到了记者们最感兴趣的问题
Who are you dating?
你们在跟谁约会呢?
Who am i dating? My boyfriend
我在跟谁约会?我男朋友啊
Myself. It's like...
我自己,感觉就像...
I am dating...
我在跟谁约会...
I am dating my doorman
我在跟我的门卫约会呢
Ring-a-ding-ding
看到这闪闪发光的婚戒了吗
Be honest, who would you most like to kiss on screen?
诚实回答,你们最想和谁在大荧幕上接吻?
I would go round two with Penelope Cruz
我大概会和佩内洛普·克鲁兹大战到第二回合吧Hot! Hey, P!
真的太性感了!嘿,小P!
Chris Hemsworth, cuz he's so dreamy
克里斯·海姆斯沃斯(雷神)吧,因为他真的太迷人了!
if it's a girl, it'd be Angelina Jolie
如果要选女孩的话,她会是安吉丽娜·朱莉
Come on!
来嘛!
George Clooney, cuz he's so dreamy
乔治·克鲁尼,因为他真的太迷人了
If in a cartoon, I really want to kiss Sailor Moon假如是在动画片里,我真的很想亲亲《美少女战士》里的水手月亮Do you have any hidden talents?
你们有什么隐藏的天赋吗?
I mean I can roll my tongue like that
我可以把舌头卷成这样
You call that a tongue thing?
你就这样卷卷舌头就可以称得上是特长?
Have you ever been paid more than a man?
你们有没有拿到过比男演员更高的片酬?
No I don't think so
没有,我觉得不可能
No
没有
Outside of Iceland? Seriously doubt that.
在冰岛以外的地方?我严重怀疑不可能
Yes
我有拿过
Yes, you go girl! Congratulations!
哇,你太棒了!恭喜你!
That's how it should be
那是理所应当的