英语巴士网

我愿做一抔黄土 (双语美文)

分类: 英语美文 

本文由Rocwanderer授权爱思英语发布,转载请注明出处和作者

英语巴士网推出全新栏目《佳作欣赏》,旨在为各位网友提供互相、探讨、交流的平台。《佳作欣赏》主要设置以下子栏目:英文写作,英汉互译,方法,人生感悟。除英文写作以外,其余子栏目中英文皆可。如果您有好的作品,请向我们推荐。原创优先,转载作品请注明作者及出处。爱思,因你而精彩;爱思,大家的平台! 学习学习

在线投稿:http://www.engbus.cn/custom/add.html

 

我愿做一抔黄土 
I Wish to be a Handful of Loess

*梅上客(真名:李论)
Mei Shangke (real name:Li Lun)

Tr. by  Rocwanderer in English

 

我愿做一抔黄土                
I wish to be a handful of loess,

风儿吹过                      
I'm kicked up

我被扬起                      
When the wind blows across.

风儿歇息                      
I fall down again to be heaped up

我又停了下来重新又聚集在一起  
When the wind comes to cease.

雨儿打过                          
As the rain beats down,

我伤痕累累泥泞不堪            
I'm covered with mud and scratches,

风儿又吹抚平我的伤口          
The wind rises again to heal my wounds.

 

我愿做一抔黄土                
I wish to be a handful of loess,

纵然低贱、平凡                
Even though I'm humble and commonplace,

人们不会去赞扬我              
Although no one gives me praise,

但同时也不会教训、辱骂、讥笑我
Likewise, no lessons, abuses and sneers,

因为我有无数个又有无数个我    
Because I'm uncountable and also countless.

我实在是太平凡                
I'm all too commonplace,

也许只有我被高高扬起时        
Maybe only I am kicked high up

人们才注意到我的存在          
Can you perceive my existence.

我愿做一抔黄土 (双语美文)

 

 

我愿做一抔黄土                
I wish to be a handful of loess,

在我的世界里                  
In our world

大家都是平等的也是不分彼此的  
All are equal and on intimate terms.

风雨把我们打乱                
The wind and rain make us in a mess

却使我们更好的融入彼此        
And then more closely merge us,

我们其实就是我                
In fact we are myself in essence.

 

我愿做一抔黄土                
I wish to be a handful of loess,

让风把我吹向陌生而又神秘的地方
Let the wind transfer me to a strange and mysterious place,

让骄阳赐给我新的活力          
Let the blazing sun bestow me new liveliness,

让雨一次次使我清醒洗涤我的全身
Let the rain wash my body repeatedly to keep me conscious.

也许我将不再是我              
I'll not be myself perhaps,

但是却到处都是我              
Then I can be found in all places.
 

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目