妮可·基德曼的演艺生涯 下
I mean, that's what you do as an actor.
这是作为演员应该做的。
I don't like focusing on the hair and the makeup and all of those things, because I still believe in the mystery of the performance.
我不喜欢把注意力放在发型、化妆和所有这些东西上,因为我仍然相信表演的神秘性。
And there's such a desire now for people to tell you everything and dissect everything and give you.
现在有这样一种愿望,希望人们告诉你所有的事情,剖析所有的事情,给你所有的东西。
But there's magic involved. And I love keeping that magic too so that then people just watch the film.
但这里面有魔法。我也喜欢保持这种魔力,这样人们就可以只看这部电影了。
I mean, I have to say this year, I got given, well, it was last year, but they've seemed to have come out within a couple of months of each other.
我不得不说,今年,不对,是去年,但似乎在几个月内就完成了。
But Boy Erased and Destroyer, to have both those characters in the same year is amazing at this time of my life.
能在同一年拥有《被抹去的男孩》和《无间炼狱》这两个角色,在我生命中的这个时候是令人惊叹的。
And they're both really extreme and you're not seeing Boy Erased tonight, but by talking about the two, one of them is they're both mothers, they're both on a path trying to heal what they've done to their children.
他们都很极端,今晚不看《被抹去的男孩》,但是通过谈论这两个角色,共同点之一是她们都是母亲,她们都在努力治愈她们对孩子所做的一切。
And I find that really powerful and emotional.
我发现那真的很有力量,很情绪化。
And I love that they're so different, but strangely enough, they're on the same path.
我爱他们的不同,但奇怪的是,他们走的是同一条路。
And that was really, really interesting to me.
这对我来说真的,真的很有趣。
And I actually did Boy Erased, I had four weeks off, and then I went straight into Destroyer. And then I collapsed.
实际上,我拍完《被抹去的男孩》,有四周的假期,然后我直接进入了《无间炼狱》剧组。然后我就晕倒了。
Yeah.
是的。
I was going to say because it's a very physical performance and it's also very masculine, but yet so deeply feminine.
我之所以要说,是因为这是一场非常需要体力的表演,也很有男子气概,但又非常女性化。
Well, I would say it's deeply female.
嗯,是非常女性化的。
Yeah, it is.
是的,是的。
Which is a weird thing to say, but I do see it as deeply female because her motivations are female.
非常奇怪的一件事情是我认为她非常女性化,是因为她的动机是女性角度的。
I mean, you haven't seen the movie yet, but there's a moment when, and only a woman gets to experience this when she finds out she's pregnant and it's a flash.
你还没有看过这部电影,但有那么一个时刻,只有女人发现自己怀孕了,才能体验到这一点,就一瞬间的事儿。
She's high, she's doing cocaine and that is devastating for her.
她喝高了,吸食可卡因,这对她来说是毁灭性的。
That's the beginning of her relationship with her child.
这是她和孩子关系的开始。
So, that's a female situation for her.
所以,对她来说,这是女性的角度。
That is, and it's so complicated and devastating.
就是这样,而且它非常复杂且具有毁灭性。
It leads her on this very, very destructive path.
引导她走上了这条非常,非常具有破坏性的道路。
But she's maternal and she's operating from a maternal force.
但她是母性的,她的行为是由母性的力量驱动的。
It may have been a maternal force that has made massive mistakes, has not been there, and has not been what we call a good mother.
这可能是一股没有出现过的母性力量犯下了巨大的错误,也不是我们所说的好母亲。
But she's a mother and the basis for so much of her motivations and her drive is from that. And her shame and her pain.
但她是一名母亲,她的许多动机都是基于这一点,她的动力就是来自这一点。包括她的羞耻和痛苦。
Thank you for having us.
谢谢你邀请我们。
Thank you. Enjoy the film.
谢谢。希望大家喜欢这部电影。