英语巴士网

Sara Ali Khan真诚做自己 下

分类: 英语演讲 

You know, a lot of people say that, oh my god, you know, you studied and now you're doing films and isn't it like earth shatteringly different, and it's actually not

你知道,很多人说,哦,天哪,你上了哥伦比亚大学学习,现在在拍电影,这简直是天壤之别,实际上不是的。

Because the stakes are extremely high.

因为演戏风险极高。

The pressure is high. You need to perform. Your performance matters.

压力很大。你需要表演。你的表现很重要。

Competition matters, not getting negative about competition matters.

竞争很重要,不要对竞争问题持否定态度。

So, actually, if anything, I look at my college and my school as a training ground for what I chose to do, which a lot of people find very surprising because they were like, really, I mean, you went to an Ivy league college as opposed to dance class.

所以,事实上,如果说有什么不同的话,那就是我把我的大学和我的学校视为我选择做什么的一个训练场,很多人都感到非常惊讶,因为他们就觉得你上的是常春藤盟校,而不是舞蹈课。

So, it's not really the most stereotypical training that you need.

所以,这并不是你需要的具有刻板印象的培训。

But I don't think that that's what it's about.

但我认为这并不是它的意义所在。

For me, I don't even look at it as a transformation.

对我来说,我甚至不认为这是一种转变。

I look at it as just a journey, you know, because going to college helped me identify who I am.

我认为这只是一次旅行,因为上大学帮助我认清了我是谁。

It helped me find who I am.

它帮助我找到了我是谁。

And I think that, that is the foremost important thing for an actor.

我认为,这是一个演员最重要的事情。

Because if you don't know who you are, there is no way that you'll be able to play five different characters and convey that because you need to know who you are at least.

因为如果你不知道自己是谁,你就不可能扮演五个不同的角色并表现出来,你至少需要知道自己是谁。

So, I don't really look at it as a transformation or a change.

所以,我真的不认为这是一种转变或改变。

I look at it as almost an inevitable journey for me.

我认为对我来说,这几乎是一次不可避免的旅程。

And as far as my aspirations for the future are concerned, I mean, there are many.

至于我对未来的渴望,有很多。

I love what I do.

我对我所做的事情非常热爱。

I've always dreamt of being an actor, you know.

你知道,我一直梦想成为一名演员。

But I think it's so different when you're actually living the dream.

但我认为,当你真正实现梦想时,情况就完全不同了。

And having been appreciated for Kedarnath and Simmba, now I just have to go further.

在欣赏了基达纳特和辛巴之后,现在我只想走得更远了。

You know, because initially it was a little bit, it was a lot for me as well.

你知道,因为一开始的一点梦想,对我来说也意味着很多。

I was excited to see how I would be received. And because I have been received with so much love.

我很兴奋地看到我这么受欢迎,也得到了许多爱。

I mean, even today, I'm till, what's the date? 25th of Jan, right?

即使是今天,我还在想,今天是几号?1月25日,对吗?

Two months ago, nothing of mine had ever released.

两个月前,我的任何东西都没有发布过。

Within two months, I'm suddenly in Singapore meeting like lots of students waving to me from like windows.

不到两个月,我就突然来到了新加坡,就像许多学生从窗户向我挥手一样。

And I'm like, wow, you know, it takes a minute and you, it's shocking for me.

哇,这竟然需要一分钟,这对我来说很震惊。

Till date, like when at the airport, people recognized me in Singapore.

今天,在新加坡在机场,人们认出了我。

I'm like, what's going on?

我在想,这是怎么回事?

I didn't expect this to this degree.

我没想到会到这种程度。

And when that happens, somewhere down the line, you get aware of the fact that people have expectations from you.

当这种情况发生时,你会意识到人们对你有期望。

People recognize you, your family has expectations from you.

人们认识你,你的家人对你有期望。

So, from now on, there's only going forward.

所以,从现在开始,只有前进。

You know, there's no other option, but just doing even better.

没有其他选择,只能做得更好。

And you know, now I've proven to myself that I can maybe act.

你知道吗,现在已经向自己证明了我也许能演戏。

So, now I need to actually get so much better that everybody can continue to be proud.

所以,现在我需要做得更好,让每个人都能继续感到自豪。

This is just chapter zero.

这只是第0章。

I mean, I need to do a lot and god willing, I'll work hard at it.

我的意思是,我还需要做很多事情,上帝保佑,我会努力的。

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目