怎样提升沟通技巧?
How do you improve your conversation skills?
怎样提升沟通技巧?
获得51.6k好评的回答@Karim Elsheikh:
Here are 7 ways to improve your conversation skills that have helped thousands of people:
以下7个提升聊天技巧的方法已经帮助了数千人:
1.Maintain good eye contact.
1.保持好的眼神接触。
Eye contact helps build and maintain trust. Don’t stare at the person though!
眼神接触有助于建立并保持信任,但不要盯着对方看!
2.Seek to understand.
2.尽量理解。
Try to understand the other person and their viewpoint before responding. This will help you respond more intelligently.
做出回应之前努力理解对方和他的观点,这有助于你做出更明智的回应。
3.Never interrupt.
3.不要打断。
Even if you know what the other person is going to say, don’t interrupt them. Let them finish their sentence first.
即使你知道对方要说什么,也不要打断,先让他们说完。
4.Ask open-ended questions.
4.问开放式问题。
A good way to keep a conversation going is to ask questions that don’t have a yes or no answer.
使聊天进行下去的一个好方法就是要问一些不只用“是”或“不是”来回答的问题。
5.Be open and honest.
5.思想开放而且要诚实。
Being honest with people makes conversation flow so much easier, and builds good relationships!
对人诚实能使聊天更轻松,还能建立良好的关系!
6.Frame your views for the other person.
6.提出对方赞同的观点。
Try to explain your viewpoint in a way that is inoffensive to the other person.
尽量在解释自己观点时不冒犯对方。
7.Meet them where they are at.
7.聊天要适合对方的水平。
Short and easy to understand leads to good conversation.
简单明了是聊好的关键。
获得14.2k好评的回答@James Haforlarin:
Here are some ideas
下面是我的一些想法
•When people ask you a simple question, don't respond with the habitual one word.
•有人问你一个简单问题时,不要习惯性地只回答一个字。
•When you are in social situations and you are scared of breaking the ice. Take a deep breath. Then say hello or hey there. Those two are the best ice breakers in the world.
•在社交场合你不敢打破沉默时,深呼吸,然后说“hello”或“hey”,这两个词是世界上打破沉默最好的词。
•Always ask why. Asking why people make decisions is how you get to know them on an emotional level.
•总要问为什么。问人们为什么做那样的决定可以使你在精神层面了解他们。
•Ask interesting questions. Ask creative questions such as - what's your story? What's the Craziest thing you have ever done?
•问有趣的问题。问一些有创造力的问题,比如:你有什么故事?你做过什么最疯狂的事?
•When you feel the awkward silence. Don't panic, just ask another question preferably what brought them there or their favorite type of music.
•当你感觉沉默很尴尬时,不要慌,再问一个更合适的问题,比如他们为什么去那儿或最喜欢什么类型的音乐。
•When you meet new people, talk about you until you see that they are relaxed with you. Then give them a chance to talk.
•第一次跟别人见面,先聊聊自己的事,直到你发现对方和你聊天很放松了再给他们机会说话。
•Dig for gold conversations ideas by observing their faces while you talk.
•聊天时观察对方的脸色寻找最适合聊的内容。
•MoDULatE your tone as you tell your stories. Put life and emotion into your voice.
•讲自己故事时注意语气,声音中要带有活力和感情。
•Don't droll on about your accomplishments. It will make you look arrogant. They want you to hear about their own accomplishments.
•不要拿自己的成就开玩笑。这会让别人感觉你很自负,他们只想让你听他们自己的成就。
•Don't complain either. Complaining makes you a buzzkill.
•也不要抱怨。抱怨会让你变得很扫兴。
•Don't ever argue. I don't mean you should agree with everything, just state your opinions and leave it at that.
•不要争辩。我不是说你应该什么都同意,你只要表明自己的观点,然后点到为止。
•Be updated on the latest topics you discuss with your friends.
•时刻关注能和朋友聊什么最热门的话题。
•Spy on your conversation partner with the Interne. Spy on them with Google, check their social media pages. See what common things comes up. Those will give you ideas on what they'll like to talk about.
•上网调查一下你的谈话对象。上谷歌调查他们,看看他们的社交网络页面,找找有什么共有的内容,你就能知道他们喜欢聊什么话题了。