英语巴士网

点餐前向服务员说清楚自己的需求

分类: 实用英语 
出国旅游时,到当地人常去的平价快餐店用餐,可能是多数旅行者最便利而省钱的选择,到此类餐厅用餐,气氛虽轻松,不像到高级餐厅进食时要讲究太多餐桌礼仪,但对于个人的需求,最好在点餐时便向柜台说明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜欢某些酱料皆须事先告知,以免徒增服务人员的麻烦,浪费自己时间。


Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)? 在这里用餐或带走?

I'll eat here.在这里用餐。

Take out,please. 带走。

I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.  请给我一个小汉堡、牛奶和一份大份薯条。

Can I sit here? 我可以坐这里吗?

Can I have a hot dog,please? 请给我一份热狗。

With ketchup or mayonnaise? With ketchup, please. 加蕃茄酱或美乃滋?请加蕃茄酱。

How about onions or mustard? Yes, please. 要加洋葱或芥末吗?好的。

A sandwich, please. 请给我一份三明治。

Which would you like for bread? White or whole wheat? 你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麦面包?

Whole wheat, please. 请给我全麦面包。

I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese, tomato, and lettuce. 我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄与莴苣。

Can I take this seat? 我可以坐这个位子吗?

Where can I get a knife and fork? 我在那里可以拿到刀叉?

Bourbon with soda water,please. 请给我波本酒加苏打水。

Could you show me something to certify your age? 可否出示能证明年纪的文件?

猜你喜欢

推荐栏目